Jump to content Jump to content

LOOK AT THAT NEW PATCH..Most issues ignored

What an absolute joke this game is. Who cares about breaking point now, update the cars, sort the ai out and work on Kurbs that yeet the car.

don’t care if Casper is faster in chapter 8 of a glorified story mode 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 8

Well it says a lot about this game, that a patch with almost 20+ bug fixes, fixes minor things or things for an absolute minority (UDP stuff) and focusses on Breaking Point, which is probably dead by now.

I know, some of the bigger problems would take time to fix, but damnit, the Beta was months ago, and it still feels like the game is in early Beta stage..

3 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Every bug will find it's fix but it won't be just of yet. 😎 

True. For example, the setting to turn off the AI Reserve in the League mode has been implemented.. after 3 years!! 😬

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, zApPaDiEtRo said:

- Ability to hide the menu when customising camera settings has been re-added

They ARE humans! :classic_biggrin:

Wow, too bad the resetting of camera settings still doesn’t work right though with it only affecting the tv pod view and none of the others 🙄

Yo Codies! How about you for change fix some actual bugs and stuff that's ruining our experience of gameplay??? Is this update a joke? Because I feel you are making fun of us for paying 60+ euros for half-product? HELLO!? WAKE UP!?

22 minutes ago, stephensmattlee said:

Wow, too bad the resetting of camera settings still doesn’t work right though with it only affecting the tv pod view and none of the others 🙄

Patch still downloading. not tried it yet. Anyway - apart from the Ferrari steering wheel bug - all the other camera customization issues need to be 1) clearly identified (not an easy job) 2) correctly reported.

So far I've seen little to no reports about them.

• Social Media & Community Team
2 hours ago, Sparticus_19 said:

Why do you ask us to post our issues if you just ignore them?

The team are hard at work on the issues that are raised by everyone on here, through social channels and our customer service teams - some issues do take longer to fix, get through our testing process and then be scheduled for a patch.

I can guarantee that no issue is ever ignored and when we have news about specific issues or requests we will make sure to inform everyone when we are confident in the resolution.

• Like 2

Priority tho . 

Driver transfer have been in the game since 19 they should have this running well now but no complete mess which kills any immersion in career mode. 

Reoccurring bugs from previous versions ie just copy and paste with zero effort in to fixing bugs they are well aware of 

They broke the MFD in last patch hasn't been reverted back..

But fixing /balancing story mode , by all means fix it for those who want to suffer the experience but should be lower on the list . Fix the things that are effecting the core experience.....

• Agree 1
6 minutes ago, Naxlr said:

Priority tho . 

Driver transfer have been in the game since 19 they should have this running well now but no complete mess which kills any immersion in career mode. 

Reoccurring bugs from previous versions ie just copy and paste with zero effort in to fixing bugs they are well aware of 

They broke the MFD in last patch hasn't been reverted back..

But fixing /balancing story mode , by all means fix it for those who want to suffer the experience but should be lower on the list . Fix the things that are effecting the core experience.....

How about the fact the game still isn't safely playable on Xbox Series X (likely S too) without it crashing and shutting off your console?  That's likely the most pressing issue facing this game and it's still unaddressed.  Heck; they still haven't even warned consumers it's a potential problem yet we have an 8 page thread in the bug section on the matter with new purchasers/players reporting the issue happening on their consoles with no prior problems either. 

• Agree 1

Yes can't disagree that is discracefull over a month after release. Think a lot of people are running out of patience with this game to be honest. I certainly am probably just going to shelf it till imola and Algarve arrive see if the single player modes are actually worth playing by then .... Unfortunately my gf bought it on the ps store for me as I was planning on waiting till a end of year sale as I knew it would be a mess for months . Same every year ......