Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Sochi F1 GP

I'll bet the Lotus guys saw the monitors and were like "Not again Pastor!" to start with ;)
Hughesy said:
I'll bet the Lotus guys saw the monitors and were like "Not again Pastor!" to start with ;)
You know, I was just thinking the same thing :joy: 
Even if it was Pastor it's still a nasty crash.

Hughesy said:
I thought you weren't watching the rest? :p 

Hughesy said:
Meant the rest of the season after this lol

Hughesy said:
Ah, you give up too easily! ;) Got a question, anybody can answer, which driver would you wanna see having the results Hamilton is having this year?

Also, if Hamilton wins this race, then he could potentially be WDC at the next race in USA :)

Hughesy said:
Ah, you give up too easily! ;) Got a question, anybody can answer, which driver would you wanna see having the results Hamilton is having this year?

Also, if Hamilton wins this race, then he could potentially be WDC at the next race in USA :)
Thats what im thinking that he may win it after this race or the next, but i'd rather see a championship go to the last race not 3 or 4 races before the end.

You aren't alone in wanting that, I think there isn't an F1 fan around who doesn't want the WDC to go down to the last race :) But being a Hamilton fan myself I'm happy whenever he wins it :p 

I'd like to see a championship battle between two equal drivers in different cars that are close to being equal too, instead of this domination shit we've been seeing since they changed the rules up in 2009.

You aren't alone in wanting that, I think there isn't an F1 fan around who doesn't want the WDC to go down to the last race :) But being a Hamilton fan myself I'm happy whenever he wins it :p 
Paa speak for yourself  :p I kid, I'd love a 4 car battle for the title going into the final race. When Hamilton won his first championship it was such a crazy/exciting race, I'd love more of that!

Juice29 said:
I'd like to see Abu Dahbi 2010 again. Now that was the best finale I've ever seen
Someone clearly hasn't watched Brazil 2008 then. AD 2010 was dull compared to that. :p

Hughesy said:
Actually surprised how good that race was, wasn't expecting that at Russia.
The funny thing for me was my best mate, who doesn't particularly like F1 and always moans when I insist on watching it, actually rang me during the podium saying how good a race it was and how crazy F1 is lol. I said that yea, it was a good race, enjoyed it, but certainly not the best I've seen :p 

I'm hoping that after 7 years of trying I'll finally be able to get him into F1!

Juice29 said:
I'd like to see Abu Dahbi 2010 again. Now that was the best finale I've ever seen
Someone clearly hasn't watched Brazil 2008 then. AD 2010 was dull compared to that. :p
I watched 08 I was just saying that instead of two drivers competing for the title (08,14,12) we had 4: Vettel,Webber, Alonso and Hamilton. Your right in the end it was dull.

Hughesy said:
@RevolvingPrawn What did we say would happen last night :joy: 

Hamilton pretty much champion now!  :D
yep looks like the 2015 championship is finished now. At least at the top end anyway I pretty much thought before this race 1 more win for Hamilton and it's over and he's got it so it is I think.

Sh*t track, great race. A demonstration that we don't need multiple pit stops and fast wearing tyres to put on a good show.

Can't blame Kimi for having a go at the end, 4th place is a pretty rubbish place to finish for a front running car. Happy that it got Perez back on the podium too. Bad day for the championship though, a DNF for the other Merc would've set it up a treat for the last 4 rounds, but now it's completley over. 

Jiggy said:
I'd like to see a championship battle between two equal drivers in different cars that are close to being equal too, instead of this domination shit we've been seeing since they changed the rules up in 2009.
i.e fingers crossed a Hamilton vs Vettel head to head next year. Something I think every racing fan could get excited about the prospect of.

Although Ferrari need another mammoth winter like last season to close the remaining gap to Mercedes. 

So these are real Russian dolls, you open one up and another one pops out and so on...... :joy: 

https://twitter.com/lewishamilton/status/653204622409101312