Jump to content Jump to content

Is it still raining?

49 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Not had the time to play since new patch..  don’t suppose they have done anything about the rain

It’s definitely rained less in the 4 or 5 weekends (50% race distance) I’ve done in myteam since the patch. Hasn’t actually rained in the race yet 🤞

• Like 1

I got the feeling during 2020 that they did tweak this and turned down the rain somewhat, but it was never mentioned in a patch.

It could be pure chance or my imagination as well like.

Could have done the same here though.

Dynamic weather is a great feature if done well . Sadly they have never got it right with it raining way to often for many editions, the ai on rails and this year ai we who are unable to actually pass in the rain .... Which is just ridiculous in 2021 ..... The whole weather system needs overhauling and freshing up been untouched for years,same as qualifying . Probably when they move away from old gen and just focus purely on ps5 etc new engine hopefully as it definitely needs it as it feeling stale now ........

2 hours ago, Jobling1983 said:

It’s definitely rained less in the 4 or 5 weekends (50% race distance) I’ve done in myteam since the patch. Hasn’t actually rained in the race yet 🤞

Which patch? That many races since 1.07 came out yesterday would be quite dedicated?

3 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

I got the feeling during 2020 that they did tweak this and turned down the rain somewhat, but it was never mentioned in a patch.

It could be pure chance or my imagination as well like.

Could have done the same here though.

I would imagine they would bundle it in with general stability 

• Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

This game should use the historical rain average per year on a season (real life) to determine the maximum times of rain in the game.

I don't know exactly how many times it is, but for sure we never had more than 4 or 5 rainy weekends in real life on a year.

Edited by LocoVarrido
  • Agree 1