Jump to content Jump to content

Car damage settings keeps resetting


Recommended Posts

  • A detailed description of the issue.

After a race, the car damage settings keeps resetting to reduced. I want car damage off but this setting resets every time after a race. It is not recognized from last race settings.

  • Report Code

There is no report code in the settings screen (see screenshot)

  • Platform?

ps5 - game version 1.07

  • Game-mode?

all

  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

n/a

  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?

n/a

  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

n/a

  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I tried to do a new race but the car damage setting was reseted again.

  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party.

Pre race settings: “autoschade” (car damage) “UIT” (OFF)

8D028E28-86EB-46A9-8E53-58C4341D13C3.thumb.jpeg.d3fa42d2f16f06846e09ff3c9647ad23.jpeg3D89FA28-302D-4AAB-A4DC-AA826E28257E.thumb.jpeg.2656d1e1b8f74a444cc45283c72b82ac.jpeg

Then after the race, I start a new grand prix but the settings I had selected for the last race is not recognized.

763518BC-5B38-4698-A200-89F9200E8211.thumb.jpeg.0c70dc669533b6e003ee74a54c37634f.jpeg
Car damage is again set to “verminderd” (reduced)

  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Do a race with car damage off in settings. Then do another race, the setting is on “reduced” again instead of “off”

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • RemWal1996 changed the title to Car damage settings keeps resetting
8 hours ago, 1512marcel said:

Screenshot and reportcode would help. Reportcode can be found in the left down corner of the screen were you adjust the setting.

There is no report code in the settings screen

 

 

F9E63F00-B06D-40FC-910E-6BCC5B035487.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Moderator

Yep, if there is no screen code this should be enough. This could however be by design but only then when driving a career were the settings need to be determent upon starting a career and can't be altered. @BarryBL can you take a look at this?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1512marcel said:

Yep, if there is no screen code this should be enough. This could however be by design but only then when driving a career were the settings need to be determent upon starting a career and can't be altered. @BarryBL can you take a look at this?

I have the issue in Grand Prix mode. Haven’t tried career

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi @RemWal1996,

Can you test this happens in Career. I'll take a look on PC, however, i think this may be 'by design' as its a set preset for all Grand prix.

I was playing “My team” this morning. It didn’t happen in my team career. Only in Grand Prix mode

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, RemWal1996 said:

I was playing “My team” this morning. It didn’t happen in my team career. Only in Grand Prix mode

Makes sense.

As this is, in theory, a 'new session', the settings don't roll over. I'll get clarification on this as it may be a design choice. I've managed to replicate myself.

Session 1:

20210906122316_1.jpg

Session 2:

20210906122518_1.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BarryBL said:

Makes sense.

As this is, in theory, a 'new session', the settings don't roll over. I'll get clarification on this as it may be a design choice. I've managed to replicate myself.

Session 1:

20210906122316_1.jpg

Session 2:

20210906122518_1.jpg

And when you try in session 1 the “Car damage”: “off”?

Is it again set to “reduced” in session 2?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Administrator
7 minutes ago, RemWal1996 said:

And when you try in session 1 the “Car damage”: “off”?

Is it again set to “reduced” in session 2?

Yes, acknowledged. With the developers for clarification 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...