Jump to content Jump to content

I’m an idiot!

Playing My Team and out of nowhere can’t control the car and it’s shifting and steering into walls on its own. This game is TRASH!

Edited by Theseus
I’m an idiot
2 hours ago, Theseus said:

Seriously I cant even play the game its shifting and steering into walls its crazy. What a fkn POS this game is. 

Just guessing here but we just had an update so check ALL your setting........ ya dont have anything to lose

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Two possibilities are steering assist and auto gears now being on (casual mode I think) or a fault with your wheel. 

You are correct good sir and it is actually I that is a joke in this circumstance. I must’ve hit a button on my wheel to change it to casual mode……I’m an idiot 😂

Edited by Theseus
  • Haha 4
  • Theseus changed the title to I’m an idiot!
1 minute ago, Theseus said:

You are correct good sir and it is actually I that is a joke in this circumstance. I must’ve hit a button on my wheel to change it to casual mode……I’m an idiot 😂

On the the plus side you've now fixed it 🙂.

I did this after adjusting my controls to pj’S recommendations... jumped into practice and I’m thinking ***** these settings make a real difference... car was on rails but couldn’t work out why I was so much slower than ai.... turned out I was on casual

• Haha 2