Jump to content Jump to content

New graphic issue after patch 1.07

41 minutes ago, Monzie83 said:

Am on PS4 also. Has this issue only arisen since 1.07, or was it there before for you?

Since 1.07. On every track and car, weather clear/midday, but in Mexico is mostly noticeable.

3 hours ago, zApPaDiEtRo said:

Did anyone notice? Flickering dots and marks on tyres (video 1), and not only on tyres (video 2).

Yes, I’m seeing the same issue on mine as well. Flicking dots on rear wheels as I’m driving down straights & when I check rear view I see them coming down the nose on the drivers side. I noticed it in France 1st, & now on all my next races after that as well. I’m on ps5. This coincides w/ the new patch. 

3 minutes ago, greenmind73 said:

Yes, I’m seeing the same issue on mine as well. Flicking dots on rear wheels as I’m driving down straights & when I check rear view I see them coming down the nose on the drivers side. I noticed it in France 1st, & now on all my next races after that as well. I’m on ps5. This coincides w/ the new patch. 

It's not up to me making assumptions, but probably it's a side effect of the halo bug being fixed:

- The vehicle halo will no longer have low shadow resolution

No Xbox confirmations yet though.

1 hour ago, zApPaDiEtRo said:

It's not up to me making assumptions, but probably it's a side effect of the halo bug being fixed:

- The vehicle halo will no longer have low shadow resolution

No Xbox confirmations yet though.

i have Xbox one and i had the same problem yesterday

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, AndRe5550148 said:

For me, there is a problem with reading the cars at a distance, in 2020 it was not.

I'm sure that the render distance is smaller on 21. I have shadows and trees popping in all the time, and about 50/60m infront you can see the white lines and shadows loading in. Most noticable on the home straight at zandvoort.

On 8/25/2021 at 11:45 AM, zApPaDiEtRo said:

Since 1.07. On every track and car, weather clear/midday, but in Mexico is mostly noticeable.

Have done a few practice sessions and races now, and I’m not seeing it. There’s definitely something going on - you would expect the game to behave the same across consoles.

For example, I have an issue where my in game graphics get laggy when the mfd is open, but others have not reported the same.

Could be just me but I seem to notice a lot more visual glitches and flickers when in offset tcam vs the standard tcam view or my preferred view …cockpit cam.  This is on PS5 btw. Just needs a lot more in the way of refinements and fine tuning in the visual side to smooth out the experience a bit more. That and the awful screen tearing and laggy framerates during the pre/post race cutscenes. Surely they could be a lot smoother (think they actually were when they temporarily disabled the ray tracing)?

38 minutes ago, Monzie83 said:

Have done a few practice sessions and races now, and I’m not seeing it. There’s definitely something going on - you would expect the game to behave the same across consoles.

For example, I have an issue where my in game graphics get laggy when the mfd is open, but others have not reported the same.

Neither flicker nor MFD lag on Ps4 pro, no issues with replays either the only problem I've had is strange squares of motion blur appearing in the moments after you finish a race but the car still keeps going for a few seconds before moving to the next transition / scene but that seems to have been fixed by 1.07