Jump to content Jump to content

yellow flag qualifying

Anybody else getting yellow flags in qualifying when you go past the pit entry. I'm guessing it a bug as the ai are slowing putting limiter on the bug think it a accident and putting yellow flag out . Please look in to this as it tough to miss frankly so not sure why it hasn't been addressed.... I did put this in bug report weeks ago and new patch ain't fixed it . Not surprised at this point......

Im not sure, but I think AI are going with the lowest possible fuel to do a lap, and when they're in the inlap they end up without fuel. Can't really confirm these because I have only played co-op so I can't see there camera.

Either way it shouldn't be showing a yellow flag when there is no incidents. . But yes it could be a possibility  which is still a issue that needs fixing . I  have looked at the Replay when it happening but nothing is wrong on track so it just a bug somewhere .....

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Naxlr said:

Either way it shouldn't be showing a yellow flag when there is no incidents. 

Well, a slow car on track is an incident that can trigger a yellow flag but if this is happening then the fact there are slow cars triggering this would need addressing.

(I've not noticed this myself but much of the time I'm doing one-shot qualification right now and so wouldn't have.)

As we know the ai are on complete rails in practice and qualifying so there no way it can be for a incident. So it either it at the pit entry is slowing putting limiter on etc and it bugged thinking it a incident or it the low fuel and they in low fuel mode at the end of the inlap . Either way it is broken......

I have witnessed bottas in practice in Australia stack his car at first corner... was a right pain... stewards did a poor job cleaning up the mess... left a whole wheel in the middle off the chicane for entire practice 🙄

Ah cool hope it a regular thing bit if dynamic driving in practice and qualifying . I've yet to experience anything like that  But this is not that it just happens multiple laps always at the same place just as you pass the pit entry then it alternates between yellow/green for few seconds then clears then repeats again......