Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DiRT Rally Road Book – 09/10/15 | Codemasters Blog

DiRT Rally Road Book – 09/10/15 | Codemasters Blog

Well hello there all, it is me your new friendly Community and Social Manager, Carla. It’s been a bit of a whirlwind since I started last week with so much to learn and a hell of a lot to get involved in. I suppose it goes without saying that I’m a huge petrolhead and always have been. Karts, motorbikes, WRC, F1…hell even lawnmower racing gets me excited.

Read the full story here

Thanks for the info and 'Welcome!'. Does the team have anything to say about the current state of V2? How do you all like the implementation? I have heard Paul comment on iterations going forward (He looks forward to polishing the tech, in summary) but any additional info in text would probably be welcomed by a good portion of the user base.

Car Handling should be done, i drove a rear wheel car and without accelarating it just freaked out on steering....and this happens on many cars. Its just unrealistic(sry for my bad english)

Ok just drove the same car in rain...wondering in rain the handling "feeled" by the steering wheels(front^^) was less aggressiv, but this isnt realistic. It just should be otherwise, dry conditions smoother, wet more outbreaking. but in my last post said, with dry conditions this wet steering would be too aggressiv too

So bin grad eben euer wöchentliches Fotzenrennen gefahren!!! Ich nehme mir das Recht, nicht mehr in englisch oder sonstwie mit euch zu reden IHR PENNER! Was ist das für ein HANDLING wo ein Lancia Stratos einfach so wegdriftet, nur weil er RWD HAT??? Total unrealistisch und scheißgame!!!Aber ja ihr habt ja die Kohle für das SPiel also scheiß auf den User ne? Nur bei mir net, habs zum Glück zu meiner Graka bekommen umsonst...sonst würd ichs zerbrechen.

the game is amazing but missing a few things to be perfect. One is the canfiguracion of the outer chamber . It would be very good that could set the camera to monitor the car so you can better see the sides of the car when taking a bend , because it seems that the bed is fixed to the car and drive and costs a little dizzy . if the best rally games are set is best appreciated when cornering. and local multiplayer tackle. to play with friends on the same PC , do multiplayer championships

the game is amazing but missing a few things to be perfect. One is the canfiguracion of the outer chamber . It would be very good that could set the camera to monitor the car so you can better see the sides of the car when taking a bend , because it seems that the bed is fixed to the car and drive and costs a little dizzy . if the best rally games are set is best appreciated when cornering. and local multiplayer tackle. to play with friends on the same PC , do multiplayer championships