Jump to content Jump to content

Career Mode Scenario Question

Hello, I have a concern. In this career mode scenario attached below, it will not allow me to select talk to driver, which would boost my second driver’s focus. Instead, it is forcing me to choose do nothing, which is going to have a detrimental effect on my second driver’s focus. This is the second time this has happened to me, and I truly don’t understand this. (I do not know why my picture of the situation is sideways, I hope this is not an issue because I have no idea how to fix that unfortunately.) Thank you in advance for your assistance.

5772D638-4687-4FD1-932C-21DBC14BC4EE.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Blessed527 said:

Hello, I have a concern. In this career mode scenario attached below, it will not allow me to select talk to driver, which would boost my second driver’s focus. Instead, it is forcing me to choose do nothing, which is going to have a detrimental effect on my second driver’s focus. This is the second time this has happened to me, and I truly don’t understand this. (I do not know why my picture of the situation is sideways, I hope this is not an issue because I have no idea how to fix that unfortunately.) Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Update: I believe that if you click the picture, it will display correctly. Sorry about that. 

2 hours ago, Blessed527 said:

I’ve had this issue, do u have 750 resource points to lose? I had it w/ a cash question & I didn’t have the cash so therefore I was stuck w/ the other answer. Just checking. 

52 minutes ago, greenmind73 said:

I’ve had this issue, do u have 750 resource points to lose? I had it w/ a cash question & I didn’t have the cash so therefore I was stuck w/ the other answer. Just checking. 

Ohhhhhh, maybe that was the reason why! I honestly can’t remember if I had the resource points available at the time, but that makes so much sense, thank you so much! 

2 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Sorry just seen this... yes if you don’t have the resource points cash you obviously can’t pay for that option so you can only select do nothing 

Thank you so much for the clarification, I appreciate it a lot! I will definitely be much more mindful about the spending of my cash and resource points for now on! 

I did have a similar issue and I had the option to either lose 50k or like 937 resource points.   I had like 120,000 resource points and 200m in the bank so neither choice really mattered but I had the one to lose 50k greyed out and it wasn't because I couldn't afford it. 

To me, didn't matter too much as I was waaaay beyond needing them at that point but early on in a game save might be more annoying.