Jump to content Jump to content

[XBOX Series X] - 'Tracked Addiction' achievement stuck

@BarryBL Unfortunately, a fresh installation did not fix the problem. I also went through the list of the troubleshooting guide. I deleted my local save ... still nothing!!!

I had doubts because the progression works well for another profile. It seems to affect only my main profile.

I still need help to solve the problem, thanks!

Edited by TotalBeerFest
  • Administrator
On 10/4/2021 at 2:19 PM, TotalBeerFest said:

@BarryBL Unfortunately, a fresh installation did not fix the problem. I also went through the list of the troubleshooting guide. I deleted my local save ... still nothing!!!

I had doubts because the progression works well for another profile. It seems to affect only my main profile.

I still need help to solve the problem, thanks!

@TotalBeerFest, have you at all pressed the 'delete all save data' option in game. Its this selection

20211011155430_1.jpg

• Confused 1
21 hours ago, BarryBL said:

@TotalBeerFest, have you at all pressed the 'delete all save data' option in game. Its this selection

@BarryBL, as far as I can remember, YES !!!

I am pretty sure I did this long before I noticed/ reported the problem. I was not happy with the career I had created and wanted to start over.

Just to be sure, I'll do it again tonight and let you know.

Thanks

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, TotalBeerFest said:

@BarryBL, as far as I can remember, YES !!!

I am pretty sure I did this long before I noticed/ reported the problem. I was not happy with the career I had created and wanted to start over.

Just to be sure, I'll do it again tonight and let you know.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, will pass it on

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2021 at 6:59 PM, CallofCraig said:

@BarryBLseriously what’s going on with this. It’s getting embarrassing now. 

@BarryBL Sure enough, I can only agree with @CallofCraig, it's starting to get a little while we're waiting AND unanswered.

I've done all the necessary testing and provided you with all the information you asked for, now it's your turn to follow up with the developers team.

I understand that there is a priority (i.e. someone who is not able to play at all comes before achievements that do not unlock), but there is nothing worse than to remain indifferent.

Thank you very much for doing the necessary follow-up with the developers team

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 4:19 PM, TotalBeerFest said:

@BarryBL Sure enough, I can only agree with @CallofCraig, it's starting to get a little while we're waiting AND unanswered.

I've done all the necessary testing and provided you with all the information you asked for, now it's your turn to follow up with the developers team.

I understand that there is a priority (i.e. someone who is not able to play at all comes before achievements that do not unlock), but there is nothing worse than to remain indifferent.

Thank you very much for doing the necessary follow-up with the developers team

Sure enough @TotalBeerFest, another week has passed and @BarryBLhas ignored us yet again. 

Rather than being obtuse and not answering us, If you’re not going to do anything about this, at least tell us you’re giving up!

Codemasters really sold their souls when they let EA take over didn’t they? 

• Like 1
  • Administrator
13 hours ago, CallofCraig said:

@BarryBL another week yet no action. I’ll keep posting on here until the thread goes into the thousands if I have to. Either way we’ll get an answer eventually. 

On this, is it all achievements as described, or is this achievements to do with career mode only that are affected? Asking as specifics will be critical for developer feedback.

• BarryBL changed the title to [XBOX Series X] - 'Tracked Addiction' achievement stuck
4 hours ago, BarryBL said:

On this, is it all achievements as described, or is this achievements to do with career mode only that are affected? Asking as specifics will be critical for developer feedback.

@BarryBL In my case, it's all about multiplayer, nothing to do with career...

I cannot confirm if the problem applies to all achievements since I only have 3 remaining to unlock (“In the multiplayer zone”, “Dedicated to the cause”, “Clean me”).

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 4:28 AM, BarryBL said:

@BarryBL here is something interesting that I found on another site

I am not sure I fully understand what this means, but it is the beginning of a possible solution.

I also don't know if it will help me with the achievements ("In the multiplayer zone", "Dedicated to the cause", "Clean me").

f1_2021.png

This effectively means (if true) I have to wait another 48 hours of in game time to get it @TotalBeerFest

Sorry, I’m not accepting that as a workaround solution. 

I’m a systems analyst by trade, this is never getting fixed. It’s been too long now, the longest SLA would of been a month. 

Cost benefit analysis of a fix clearly isn’t there for them on this one. 

@BarryBL I hope you read this. As this is the last time codemasters will ever get my money. If I was you in a professional capacity I’d be very concerned about how this company is making you look in the public limelight.