Jump to content Jump to content

FFB on PS5 is terrible compared to PS4

Tested today the FFB difference between PS4 an PS5 today and was really shocked how different it is. Settings were exact same on both Versions.

The FFB on the PS4 feels much more lively, detailed and accurate. I can feel exactly what the car is doing.

On the PS5 version, on the other hand, the FFB felt extremely poor in detail and lifeless. The entire car also felt much heavier. Compared to the PS4 version, the FFB just felt terrible.

6 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

@HuntingHornet Bear in mind you're having other issues with your wheel and FFB on PS5, so what you're experiencing may be a reflection of this rather than the same as everyone else experiences. 

Maybe you're right and i really hope you're right. Maybe this Bug i experience is way bigger than i thought at first. Im begging that they find a fix soon.

49 minutes ago, HuntingHornet said:

Maybe you're right and i really hope you're right. Maybe this Bug i experience is way bigger than i thought at first. Im begging that they find a fix soon.

Have you changed your Vibration and FFB settings and tried 100's of variations to try to find something that improves the Feel. It took me about 9 months and 100's of differing setups to find a decent wheel setting for Project Cars 2 and a lot of tweaking on every single F1 game from 2010 to now to get anything good , finding decent FFB settings is'nt as simple as. It should be.

1 minute ago, HuntingHornet said:

Never had any problems, standard was perfectly fine, normally i just lowered the overall strength. But this feels very strange compared to the ps4 version. There must be a major issue

Standard WAS perfectly fine , and now it isn't , you can try to do things to improve things or you can do nothing , One may get a result that improves things one will do nothing..