Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue   
  • > the “matching a legend” challenge (podium pass→Challenge →series challenges → career) is stuck at 10/41. However at the moment I have 14 podium finishes in total, as seen in attachment. The other challenges have updated correctly. (I assume the challenge counts all career podiums earned from both driver and my team career, and not for a single career file)
  • Report Code
  • >GPAD-MPVP-GPVC-SVSM
  • Platform?
  • >PS4
  • Game-mode?
  • >single player career mode 
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • >n/a
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • >n/a
  • [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
  • >n/a
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • >restarting game but it didn’t update 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
    >see attached please
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.
  • >I think it stop counting since the latest update but I am not 100% sure. 

925EF5D9-5793-4EAA-9CB3-644B0800B72D.jpeg

0A3FF61B-26E0-48CE-8585-2358A96E2701.jpeg

C1668A53-49B7-4BAC-8266-A9305523A720.jpeg

I have the same error, it already existed right after the premiere of the game, then they fixed it in some Maintenance and now it does not work again since the last Maintenance, maybe they will fix it on Monday after Maintenance

Zrzut ekranu (87).png

Have been trying to complete the f1 2021 series challenges for the emote but the Solo series challenge “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” doesn’t seem to be working on Xbox series s. I have tried different quali lengths tracks and drivers but can’t seem to get it to work. Does anyone else have this problem?

I do. I just went for 4 challenges at once, but only one of them counted. The other three didn't advance. If all of them hadn't tracked, my guess would have been that they broke something with the latest patch. (Why was that latest patch 1.1 GB anyway? Only for an increased DRS beep?!? But I digress...)

9 hours ago, EyTschej said:

I do. I just went for 4 challenges at once, but only one of them counted. The other three didn't advance. If all of them hadn't tracked, my guess would have been that they broke something with the latest patch. (Why was that latest patch 1.1 GB anyway? Only for an increased DRS beep?!? But I digress...)

If you have to change an asset, you upload the whole file. The number of different bits will be way less. So uploads are always going to be big. The game is 80GB so 1.1GB is substantial but not excessive. And it wasn't just a beep fix 🙂

9 hours ago, LMayes0609 said:

Have been trying to complete the f1 2021 series challenges for the emote but the Solo series challenge “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” doesn’t seem to be working on Xbox series s. I have tried different quali lengths tracks and drivers but can’t seem to get it to work. Does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

• A detailed description of the issue.

Have been trying to complete the f1 2021 series challenges for the emote but the Solo series challenge “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” doesn’t seem to be working on Xbox series s.

• Report Code

No report code as you can complete qualifying and the race fine but it just doesn’t register on the challenge.

• Platform?

Xbox series s

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix mode

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

n/a

n/a

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

n/a

I have tried different drivers and different tracks and different quali lengths but the pole positions still don’t register.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

As seen at bottom of page.

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

Go into Grand Prix mode on f1 2021. Start a season. Get pole position in qualifying and even complete the race if necessary. The pole position doesn’t register.

Thanks.

99FEF197-ED49-419A-B4CE-DD91D78CF4AF.jpeg

DF390721-225E-46F4-B9CE-9A265B9F0149.jpeg

Edited by LMayes0609
Series challenges end in 9 days

• A detailed description of the issue.

Have been trying to complete the f1 2021 series challenges for the emote but the Solo series challenge “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” doesn’t seem to be working on Xbox series s.

• Report Code

No report code as you can complete qualifying and the race fine but it just doesn’t register on the challenge.

• Platform?

Xbox series s

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix mode

n/a

n/a

n/a

I have tried different drivers and different tracks and different quali lengths but the pole positions still don’t register.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Go into Grand Prix mode on f1 2021. Start a season. Get pole position in qualifying and even complete the race if necessary. The pole position doesn’t register.

Thanks.

I also have the same error but with a different challenge the “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” challenge doesn’t count it on Xbox in solo series challenges do we know if and when this will be fixed.

593FFAE6-F86C-4D5E-BE92-B24B9011294B.jpeg

Edited by LMayes0609
On 8/27/2021 at 7:48 AM, steviejay69 said:

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks

Codemasters Forum Team

I have but haven’t had a reply for 5 days and the season ends in 8 days.

• Administrator
15 hours ago, LMayes0609 said:

I have but haven’t had a reply for 5 days and the season ends in 8 days.

As @steviejay69 mentioned, please complete the report and list the challenges in question. I have reported it, just need more detail for the devs.

Update: 

Thanks for all of the reports everyone. 

This has now been added to our internal report and is with developers. Please continue to post reports so we can add this to our feedback for the team.

@LMayes0609 please do not spam your issue in future. Just add it to one place, thanks.

Ok thanks.

Here is the full bug report if you still need more info.

• A detailed description of the issue.

I am trying to complete the f1 2021 podium pass series challenges for the emote but the Solo series challenge “take 3 pole positions in Grand Prix mode” doesn’t seem to be working on Xbox series s. You can complete qualifying and the race fine in Grand Prix mode but it just doesn’t register on the challenge.

• Report Code

My LMayes0609 Report Code is:

PKSP-PPBE-EHMA-GCJG

• Platform?

Xbox series s

• Game-mode?

Grand Prix mode

n/a

n/a

n/a

I have tried different drivers and different tracks and different quali lengths but the pole positions still don’t register. I have reset my console and cleared the cache etc however the challenge doesn’t complete.

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

Go into Grand Prix mode on f1 2021. Start a season. Get pole position in qualifying and even complete the race if necessary. The pole position doesn’t register on the challenge.

Thanks.

Edited by LMayes0609

Hi

Just wondering as the season ends in a couple of days if this glitch has been fixed yet and if it isn’t fixed will all of my work have been for nothing. A full bug report has been submitted and it is with the developers but I have had no update on this.

Edited by LMayes0609