Jump to content Jump to content

A vast number of bugs and issues I just had to go through (MyTeam)


Recommended Posts

In one MyTeam race the following has just happened:
- MFD not displaying any damage and being unable to switch between yes and no for a wing change
- My FFB cutting out twice
- My wheel being locked to a hard right
- A sponsor not pay out the bonus properly
- Game saying I have an engine issue and the subtitles proceed to get stuck on my screen, meaning I can't use my engineer and can only be fixed by using a flashback
- Random frame rate drops 

I'm leaving the link to the Twitter thread were I clipped what I could of these issues here: https://twitter.com/BarcaMascot/status/1431347170603589636?s=20

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/27/2021 at 9:18 PM, BarcaMascot said:

- A sponsor not pay out the bonus properly
- Game saying I have an engine issue and the subtitles proceed to get stuck on my screen, meaning I can't use my engineer and can only be fixed by using a flashback
- Random frame rate drops

Have had all of these, what platform are you on? I am on PS4

Edited by Monzie83
Link to post
Share on other sites

-Jeff not answering your radio calls

-MFD popping up when ever a tyre gets to 20% wear etc

-radio call for car state just tells you tire state so you cannot tell if a issue has been fixed or not( eg ers issue I had in recent race).

 

could go on for hours with bugs sadly

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, BarcaMascot said:

I'm on Xbox 

Ah, interesting. Are you on XB1, series X/S? Seems like there are issues across the board then - hopefully they get sorted soon. 

I’d be keen to know more about the random frame rate drops you mention - is it laggy graphics during gameplay, or is there screen tearing also? Does it happen consistently when MFD is open, a number of cars are in the pits or bunched up? My gameplay graphics on PS4 Slim get funny in the above scenarios.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Monzie83 said:

Ah, interesting. Are you on XB1, series X/S? Seems like there are issues across the board then - hopefully they get sorted soon. 

I’d be keen to know more about the random frame rate drops you mention - is it laggy graphics during gameplay, or is there screen tearing also? Does it happen consistently when MFD is open, a number of cars are in the pits or bunched up? My gameplay graphics on PS4 Slim get funny in the above scenarios.

I'm on a Xbox One S so its even worse, the frame drop was just random and idk what causes it

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BarcaMascot said:

I'm on a Xbox One S so its even worse, the frame drop was just random and idk what causes it

OK understood.

Would you mind creating a bug report and also include a link to my bug report in it please (links to both below).

You’re the only other person (I’ve found so far) who has had gameplay graphics issues and I doubt it’ll get sorted unless we get some more bug reports on it.

https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/140-report-an-issue/

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/84864-ps4-laggy-graphics-since-105/

 

Edited by Monzie83
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...