Jump to content Jump to content

A vast number of bugs and issues I just had to go through (MyTeam)

In one MyTeam race the following has just happened:
- MFD not displaying any damage and being unable to switch between yes and no for a wing change
- My FFB cutting out twice
- My wheel being locked to a hard right
- A sponsor not pay out the bonus properly
- Game saying I have an engine issue and the subtitles proceed to get stuck on my screen, meaning I can't use my engineer and can only be fixed by using a flashback
- Random frame rate drops 

I'm leaving the link to the Twitter thread were I clipped what I could of these issues here: https://twitter.com/BarcaMascot/status/1431347170603589636?s=20

On 8/27/2021 at 9:18 PM, BarcaMascot said:

- A sponsor not pay out the bonus properly
- Game saying I have an engine issue and the subtitles proceed to get stuck on my screen, meaning I can't use my engineer and can only be fixed by using a flashback
- Random frame rate drops

Have had all of these, what platform are you on? I am on PS4

Edited by Monzie83

-Jeff not answering your radio calls

-MFD popping up when ever a tyre gets to 20% wear etc

-radio call for car state just tells you tire state so you cannot tell if a issue has been fixed or not( eg ers issue I had in recent race).

could go on for hours with bugs sadly

• Agree 1
49 minutes ago, BarcaMascot said:

I'm on Xbox 

Ah, interesting. Are you on XB1, series X/S? Seems like there are issues across the board then - hopefully they get sorted soon. 

I’d be keen to know more about the random frame rate drops you mention - is it laggy graphics during gameplay, or is there screen tearing also? Does it happen consistently when MFD is open, a number of cars are in the pits or bunched up? My gameplay graphics on PS4 Slim get funny in the above scenarios.

6 minutes ago, Monzie83 said:

Ah, interesting. Are you on XB1, series X/S? Seems like there are issues across the board then - hopefully they get sorted soon. 

I’d be keen to know more about the random frame rate drops you mention - is it laggy graphics during gameplay, or is there screen tearing also? Does it happen consistently when MFD is open, a number of cars are in the pits or bunched up? My gameplay graphics on PS4 Slim get funny in the above scenarios.

I'm on a Xbox One S so its even worse, the frame drop was just random and idk what causes it

16 minutes ago, BarcaMascot said:

I'm on a Xbox One S so its even worse, the frame drop was just random and idk what causes it

OK understood.

Would you mind creating a bug report and also include a link to my bug report in it please (links to both below).

You’re the only other person (I’ve found so far) who has had gameplay graphics issues and I doubt it’ll get sorted unless we get some more bug reports on it.

https://forums.codemasters.com/forum/140-report-an-issue/

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/84864-ps4-laggy-graphics-since-105/

Edited by Monzie83