Jump to content Jump to content

UTTER GARBAGE

Stuff all your other complaints, how can Bottas be leading the championship by 25 points 1st Season of My Team half way through at Contract Time  Mercedes Sack him doesn't go to a different Team. Swartzman or what ever his name is beats bloody Hamilton every Race from then on what a Load of Cr-p give us the switch to TURN OFF THE DRIVER MOVES NOW.

• Agree 1

I’ve not come across driver sackings in myteam... just retirements.  Codemasters seem to like swartzman.  Wondering if he’s sponsored by them. I wouldn’t mind driver transfers if they made sense.  Worst kept secret is when bottas goes, Russell gets the gig

Again, having control over whom is going where is infinitely better than turning them off.  Please stop giving them a half-baked resolution of just turning them off as it just creates a new problem instead of fixing the first one. 

Shwartzman is pants on my game. He usually ends up at Aston but never really gets many points. Although none of my f2 drivers ever do.

I've had lower level drivers binned off mid-season?   Like at Williams, Drugovich was replaced by Ticktum who had better acclaim.  Seeing Bottas replaced by a lower acclaim is surprising though. 

• Agree 1