Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[BUG] steam achievements not working

Hi Dev's.

Just did a Full 5 country, 60 stage "Custom Championship" on masters level, with the GrpB rwd Lancia 037.
Started it in a, non upgraded car state and completed it, coming in overall in 1st place and didn't get the "We The Terrors" steam achievement.
Although saying that... i did get the "Self Made Millionaire" achievement.

Hope you don't mind the Bold type, sometimes it makes it easier to read.
Link to screenie below:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010100013C144455254419379

ps. Championship was started on Fri 9th October and completed on Sat 10th October ~9.00am GMT.

The Steam Achievement "There's no Pulse..." were you need to "Get beaten by the Delta on any stage" doesn't work. I tried it with many different cars on a lot of stages but it never unlocks.

xeek said:
The Steam Achievement "There's no Pulse..." were you need to "Get beaten by the Delta on any stage" doesn't work. I tried it with many different cars on a lot of stages but it never unlocks.
I had one of my friends down visiting last week and we fired up DR.
He fatally wrecked the car a couple of times and the next day i noticed the "There's No Pulse" achievement had been unlocked.

So i don't know if it was actually him that unlocked it, or it was something todo with the both of us being absolutely blootered.
I think i wrecked the car too.

@DeputyDiRT the achievment works fine, the problem was on my side sorry

Hello paulieGTR I have reproduced this too and its been reported to the studio.

Cheers
This achievement can only be obtained in the career mode, not custom championship. this is by design. Please report this as well before someone wastes time on this ;)

Cheers
This achievement can only be obtained in the career mode, not custom championship. this is by design. Please report this as well before someone wastes time on this ;)
Ah, ok...

Good to know, and thanks for the info. :)

Cheers
Thanks, this has been noted.