Jump to content Jump to content

AI not as agressive anymore after the recent patches?

Am I the only one who feels, that after the recent patches, the AI isn’t as agressive and fun to race against as during the initial release of the game?

It feels like they’re back to F1 2020 standards, backing out of a fight way too soon and slotting in behind your car again. Or is it just my imagination?

• Disagree 1
56 minutes ago, DutchRacer87 said:

Am I the only one who feels, that after the recent patches, the AI isn’t as agressive and fun to race against as during the initial release of the game?

It feels like they’re back to F1 2020 standards, backing out of a fight way too soon and slotting in behind your car again. Or is it just my imagination?

Havnt yet played since 1.07.   But have read similar comments... Am planning marathon session after Spa today.   I really hope this is not the case.  I’ve also enjoyed this years ai elbows out and the occasional carnage.  

10 hours ago, DutchRacer87 said:

I feel like their aggression varies quite drastically on different circuits. On some tracks they're borderline suicidal, but on others they just ride a single file train lap in, lap out.

And there are never crashes in actual f1... when your mid race and your not gaining or being caught and the last car you came across was 20 laps back...   hearing Jeff come over the blower telling you’ve their wreckage from multiple cars.. expect safety car.. changes the dynamic off a mundane race.  Esp if it happens to the guy above you In the overal standings:.. or as I’m a myteamer...  the team above you