Jump to content Jump to content

2 more spectators spots for unranked lobbies and league Racing organizers

Talking as an admin of one of the most important Italian League Race forum (FormulaMotorsportDrivers) i think that a very little change that could give all of us a huge improvements is simply to increase the spots in unranked lobbies from 22 to 24 because at the moment we have to race only with 18 cars on track in order to have a good broadcast. I already asked for this in the past but i hope this time you can consider this small but huge improvement. Thanks 🙂🙏

@BarryBL 

Edited by Simone9924
  • Like 3
  • Agree 6

This would be a huge improvement for League Racing in general. It would open so many possibilities. Right now we are limited by having to sacrifice the live broadcast or two cars on track, neither of which is ideal tbh. It would be great if you guys could do something for it

• Like 2

We need this improvement, because for every championship we are forbidden to create a lobby with 20 drivers, it would be funnier to have the possibility to have this. Please do this, give us 24 spots

Edited by Sbarrus95
  • Like 3

Yes, we want to compete against all the drivers, we want 20 drivers push to their limit to win, and we want to show close battles with the best live streaming (commentators, streamer, race directors, etc...).

So please, add more spectator spots, so we can have the best experience of a F1 game

• Like 3

This would give an amazing boost to league racing experience. More spectators could provide a better broadcast. Think about it. It's such an easy improvement that doesn't require a lot of work from the developers. 

• Like 3

Great idea, I agree with you guys. This can be very important for having 20 drivers competing in a lobby and 4 spectators that can divide their rules as hosts, comms, race directors etc. Just everything an organized league should have to make competition top level. Hope this can be real soon!

• Like 2

The game needs to implement this and should of done years ago with the introduction of the F2 cars.

A full lobby of F2 cars means 22 slots are full with no space for spectators. So all F2 leagues have to drop a team and run with 10 in order to make room for spectators.

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, BarryB said:

I think having replays should be a much higher priority for broadcasting.

Maybe yes, but it's a way more difficult improvement instead of simply add 2 spectators spots imo 😅

Edited by Simone9924
13 minutes ago, Simone9924 said:

Maybe yes, but it's a way more difficult improvement instead of simply add 2 spectators spots imo 😅

I don't disagree with you, but i can also understand developers thinking "Why do you need 4 spaces for coverage? 2 should be enough" But as already mentioned in this topic, lobbies for F2 should have been bigger already with last years' update. They didn't do it for a reason, as it's probably not that easy to do develop or takes away time from developers that have things with higher priorities.

6 minutes ago, BarryB said:

I don't disagree with you, but i can also understand developers thinking "Why do you need 4 spaces for coverage? 2 should be enough" But as already mentioned in this topic, lobbies for F2 should have been bigger already with last years' update. They didn't do it for a reason, as it's probably not that easy to do develop or takes away time from developers that have things with higher priorities.

Honestly i don't know what could be the problems of having 2 more spots... Lobbies often crash also with 3 peoples inside, so obviously i don't know how difficult is for developers to implement this but i think all the community of league racing surely will have huge benefits