Jump to content Jump to content

patch 1.08 Playstation downloading...

1 hour ago, Nuvolarix said:

I left the position for a few minutes when I returned it was disappeared and installed I guess...

Img_4604.thumb.jpg.9290869eb0075b37aad51cbe37dca918.jpg

When your watch is worth more than your old family home in Stevenage. You know you chose the right career.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Sorry guys I’m being selfish but the only thing I care about seeing or experiencing in the patch is clear blue sky’s and not a hint off moisture.  Actually at this point I’d prefer thick fog 

One question… does this patch include an upgrade for the trees?  Should be top of their priorities if you ask me 🥴 🌲 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, stephensmattlee said:

One question… does this patch include an upgrade for the trees?  Should be top of their priorities if you ask me 🥴 🌲 

You’ll be lucky if they can’t  fix the rain.  Finding the right colour green to satisfy your needs will take 6 months atleast

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
Just now, stephensmattlee said:

Coming soon, 25/12/2021, dead Xmas Tree. Please, be patient.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It could be a little bit of placebo but I swear the visuals look a little better. Slightly less grainy but more smoother and sharper now? The cutscenes on PS5 seem to run a bit smoother now too but still not 100%. Could all be just placebo though like I say. Hopefully we’ll get some patch notes soon. 

Edit… at first I thought the issue of the shadows/spots appearing on the tyres had been fixed but doesn’t appear to be unfortunately. 

Edited by stephensmattlee

There's something I don't understand here. We're asking about bugs being fixed, if and when, basically. No words about them? Ok. No info available? Ok. Then suddenly we're being told that "We have some exciting new additions coming for 1.10". Strange unexpected move really, almost bordering on gimmick.

Hope I'm wrong, maybe it's just me being not a diehard optimist, as usual...

Edited by zApPaDiEtRo

Well codies posting about exciting stuff on way.  They must be confident it will go some way to appease everyone... so I’m expecting.  Every past f1 championship ever.  Every car every driver.  And every track ever used in F1.... and not a bug onsite, not a single rain drop and every leaf on every tree to be different and only in nice greens.  That should do it 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Well codies posting about exciting stuff on way.  They must be confident it will go some way to appease everyone... so I’m expecting.  Every past f1 championship ever.  Every car every driver.  And every track ever used in F1.... and not a bug onsite, not a single rain drop and every leaf on every tree to be different and only in nice greens.  That should do it 

Not too much then, should be easy 👌😂

• Haha 2

Woo hooo I got to prestige 5 for the first time and in typical codemasters style they reward me with the ugliest badge off the lot..

it could be group placebo because The menus look crispy and clear

Edited by ScaredDuck

Just thought what the big upcoming exciting thing will be 

braking point chapters 4-6

There was only 3 chapters in the first exciting instalment, wasn’t there? i only managed to get to chapter before I lost interest.

i think the prelude in 2019 was more entertaining 

oh god please let it be true.   Started France weekend.  Opened the weather report in my usual way one eye closed and the other squinting.  Hallelujah sun sun sun every session. 

Did practics qualifying and I just assume I stumbled on perfect set up cause monstered it.  

I know France is very flat.  But is it just me but it looks like someone  has gone round the edge off the track with one off those huge tarmac rollers

Edited by ScaredDuck
2 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

Just thought what the big upcoming exciting thing will be 

braking point chapters 4-6

There was only 3 chapters in the first exciting instalment, wasn’t there? i only managed to get to chapter before I lost interest.

i think the prelude in 2019 was more entertaining 

oh god please let it be true.   Started France weekend.  Opened the weather report in my usual way one eye closed and the other squinting.  Hallelujah sun sun sun every session. 

Did practics qualifying and I just assume I stumbled on perfect set up cause monstered it.  

I know France is very flat.  But is it just me but it looks like someone  has gone round the edge off the track with one off those huge tarmac rollers

Don’t say that *****! 

• Agree 1