Jump to content Jump to content

Patch Notes | 1.08 + 1.09, with 1.10 news.

2 minutes ago, ToastedVivid said:

So pc wont be getting 1.09? if so what kind of time frame would 1.10 be if we arent getting this update

Probably the October patch with performance patch and potentially tracks.. thats just my speculation but quite likely

4 minutes ago, ToastedVivid said:

So pc wont be getting 1.09? if so what kind of time frame would 1.10 be if we arent getting this update

As far as I've understood PC won't be getting this update because the changes don't impact the PC version

• Like 1
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, UP100 said:

As far as I've understood PC won't be getting this update because the changes don't impact the PC version

Correct. 1.08 and 1.09 are very very minor changes to the backend functionality. In terms of updates you'll be able to see/feel, all platforms won't see one until 1.10 together.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Correct. 1.08 and 1.09 are very very minor changes to the backend functionality. In terms of updates you'll be able to see/feel, all platforms won't see one until 1.10 together.

So when is this 1.10 coming out. And what about the esporters it’s gotta get released soon or how can anyone practice. Unless y’all actually didn’t cancel their update but just told them to say y’all did…

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, LilWoah said:

So when is this 1.10 coming out. And what about the esporters it’s gotta get released soon or how can anyone practice. Unless y’all actually didn’t cancel their update but just told them to say y’all did…

1.10 is currently TBC and has no exact release date at this time. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
1 hour ago, BarryBL said:

Hi all,

Some Playstation users will note that they have had a patch released today. This is a small update to provide further backend improvements. This will also happen further in 1.09 to Xbox, Xbox Series, PS4 and PS5 coming soon, planned to be released around next week.

1.10 will be the next traditional patch, released across all platforms in the usual manner. We have some exciting new additions coming for 1.10 (ETA to be confirmed), and once I have further news, it will be added to the forums.

Many thanks,

Barry.

You little tease 

I called new tracks mid september in a few threads, 1.10 will have em. I'll go learn lines on Assetto for now.

The 21 F2 cars might be asking for a bit too much from 1.10 but we can only dream of such a thing happening. F1 2021.5 

Edited by RLLL
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, RLLL said:

I called new tracks mid september in a few threads, 1.10 will have em. I'll go learn lines on Assetto for now.

The 21 F2 cars might be asking for a bit too much from 1.10 but we can only dream of such a thing happening. F1 2021.5 

F1 2021.5 will be F1 2022

Thank you so much for the updated information this should happen more often and we don't get so mad, this should now become a fortnightly or MIN Monthly occurrence.

Please put a switch in to turn off Driver Moves we had the choice in F1 2020 why not in F1 2021 ? Would very much appreciate an answer in your next info Post thank you for finally answering us your customers. 

Edited by Yindi
  • Agree 1
23 hours ago, BarryBL said:

1.10 is currently TBC and has no exact release date at this time. 

Can you patch in a bigger Xbox playerbase, please? 

Would it sink EA to add Crossplay?  

Edited by Bluegoon
  • Haha 1

Is 1.09 for the XB finally going to fix the console crashing issues???  The fact it's not mentioned here makes me think it's not; but I guess I'm not surprised.   We're closing in on two months now guys.. what the heck is going on over there? 

Edited by petro1319
6 hours ago, petro1319 said:

Is 1.09 for the XB finally going to fix the console crashing issues???  The fact it's not mentioned here makes me think it's not; but I guess I'm not surprised.   We're closing in on two months now guys.. what the heck is going on over there? 

For the xbox one x it's just the worst f1 racing game in a decade. I had some faith when i bought it, but the lack of stable online racing and ctds are really bad.....And updates fot the xbox are slow and not solving problems for now.... so i wait for 1.10 and otherwise its over for this one and i will go back to last years edition like a lot of xbox players

• Agree 3
47 minutes ago, nascarfan1400 said:

For 8 gigabytes...

8 GB? 1.08 on PlayStation was about 0.5 GB - has there been a much larger update on another platform now?

Edit: although maybe it differed for PS4 and PS5 versions?

Edited by Ultra3142
3 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

8 GB? 1.08 on PlayStation was about 0.5 GB - has there been a much larger update on another platform now?

Edit: although maybe it differed for PS4 and PS5 versions?

I have a PS4 and it was 0.5 GB

• Like 1