Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

would you like tosee your total penalty (marked in red) in addition to totaltime at the endofstage?

as a newbie to dirt rally and with first steps with wheel gaming i would find it an interesting idea.
   my style is to push as hard as possible, and somtimes i tend to overdoo.
 for learning purposes it's useful for me to see at end of the stage the time that i've could made without mistakes (penalties)

The results screen after you finish a stage leaves a ton to be desired. I find it rather silly you can't even view something as simple as split times in the results screen. Too many things in the game are far too vague.

I think that your time is including penalties, try not having penaltis for that time  ;)
maybe you get me wrong, english is not my motherlanguage.

i mean sure total time, but in addition  the total penalty time in red nerby

I agree, it'd be helpful for new players especially that push too much, to understand how much time they're losing just from penalties. Not necessarily in red, just another column in the results table for penalties, like the rallycross mode.

teknoid85 said:
I think that your time is including penalties, try not having penaltis for that time  ;)
maybe you get me wrong, english is not my motherlanguage.

i mean sure total time, but in addition  the total penalty time in red nerby
Sorry i misunderstood what you were saying, could be a good idea, english isnt my motherlanguage too  :#