Sign in to follow this  

Bezel Corrected Resolution won't save

GTX 680 2GB with three 24" monitors.  I normally run a bezel corrected resolution of 1920x5900.  This does work really well in GRID Autosport... however each time I launch the game it resets back to 1920x5760 and I need to reset it back to my bezel corrected resolution each time.  All other game settings save fine.  Please look in to fixing this.  Thank you.

I run 5912x1080 bezel corrected and this is also my desktop resolution, no problems at all with the game saving this setting so I wondered if your desktop resolution was any different?

I've heard of games not liking "non desktop" resolutions before.......

That is possible.  This is just the first game that I've had this issue with.  I've had games where I need to go to single monitor mode... I've had games that won't see/use the bezel corrected mode at all... this is the first where it just simply doesn't save it, even though it lets me select it (and it works) every time I start the game.

Its a bug with the game. Check my thread for the problem I am having... and the workaround I have to use.

http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/2742/grid-autosport-nvidia-surround-eyefinity-bezel-correction-scaling-glitch#latest

Hey,

Apologies for the slow response on this one.

I have just submitted a fix for this issue - it needs to go through QA, but if they don't find any problems with the fix, it will be due out in an upcoming patch.

We'll let you know an expected date once QA have tried their best to break it :)

So it was untrue for code masters to say it was with Microsoft and Sony last week....if it had only been passed to them today as per your message may suggest although even that is a little vague.

THIEVES 

Sorry for the confusion - I'm only referring to PC patches, which are handled slightly differently to console patches. This fix will only affect the PC version of the game, and will go into a later PC patch, which I don't have dates for at the moment.

It has no impact on the timeframe for the console patches - this fix will be going out later than the console patches.

Hope that's clearer.

Thank you for the response.  Look forward to having this resolved.