Jump to content Jump to content

Open up all saves

My suggestion is to incorporate all the save blocks into 1 section. Let me make the decision on how many saves I wanna use 4 the games. Right now I don’t play 2player or that breaking point thing. Why is there 6 save blocks just goin 2 waste?! I would think this would b an easy & popular addition into the next update. 3 is not enough 4 me & a lot of others on here. Let’s make this happen!!!!!!!

On 9/4/2021 at 12:26 AM, greenmind73 said:

My suggestion is to incorporate all the save blocks into 1 section. Let me make the decision on how many saves I wanna use 4 the games. Right now I don’t play 2player or that breaking point thing. Why is there 6 save blocks just goin 2 waste?! I would think this would b an easy & popular addition into the next update. 3 is not enough 4 me & a lot of others on here. Let’s make this happen!!!!!!!

I’m sure i‘ve seen one of the mods state that they have already passed this suggestion to developers. Hopefully coming via a patch 🤞🙏

5 hours ago, Jobling1983 said:

I’m sure i‘ve seen one of the mods state that they have already passed this suggestion to developers. Hopefully coming via a patch 🤞🙏

Good 2 hear. I was looking 4 another thread about this 2 add my 2 cents. When I couldn’t find 1 ( didn’t do a deep dive however) I just started another 1. I figured it won’t hurt 2 let them kno this is something well needed!

• Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone heard of this happening yet? I’m stuck @ the moment & not playing the game. I have all 3 saves used & wanna start a new drivers career, but don’t wanna erase 1 of the blocks I have. I like where I’m @ but would enjoy 2 start a different 1. I was hoping that we would have heard something by now.