Jump to content Jump to content

T300 straight line issue

Hi,

i have a bug with my steering wheel, only in this game. 
I play on PS5 with t300 and Tm open wheel.

the sterring wheel is straight but the car veers in a straight line. Sometimes to te the right, sometimes to the left, it depends on the last turn. I have to shake the steering wheel to keep it straight. 

I already update my T300, everything is ok expect in this game. 

8 hours ago, Jazel2557 said:

Hi,

i have a bug with my steering wheel, only in this game. 
I play on PS5 with t300 and Tm open wheel.

the sterring wheel is straight but the car veers in a straight line. Sometimes to te the right, sometimes to the left, it depends on the last turn. I have to shake the steering wheel to keep it straight. 

I already update my T300, everything is ok expect in this game. 

Can you make a bug report? I think you can help Codemasters to replicate and prepare a fix for this if possible 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:21 PM, GioProductions said:

Can you make a bug report? I think you can help Codemasters to replicate and prepare a fix for this if possible 

HI. There's a lot of threads and bug reports with the same issue and still not fixed...

A detailed description of the issue. FFB LOSS AND WHEEL TURN LEFT BY DEFAULT
Report Code
Platform? PS5
Game-mode? PS4
[ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here. -
[ONLINE] Were you the host? -
[PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.
What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. UPDATED FIRMWARE AND GAME TO THE LATEST UPDATES. (UP sept 7)
Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 
How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. TRY SINGLE RACE, PICK UP THE WHEEL AND INMEDIATLY TURN LEFT BY DEFAULT. THIS ONLY HAPPENS IN PS5 VERSION OF THE GAME. THE PS4 VERSION HAS NO PROBLEMS.