Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 PC Ego Dumper Crashes every 30 minutes or so

AnegloPlz

• A detailed description of the issue.

I have been playing f1 2021 since launch, without any hiccups. I have recently changed GPU going from an rx580 to an rx6600xt. Since then, I happen to get ego dump error crashes every 30 minutes/ 1 hour, both online and offline (time trial mainly). I think I never had the ego dumper crash splash screen right away as I started the game or in the first few minutes, it took a little bit of time for the game to crash everytime. My drivers are up to date, did a clean install of the drivers via display driver uninstaller before launching the game for the first time with the new gpu. The GPU is not overclocked, nor overheating at all, I just set the power limit to be higher on radeon software. AMD Single Access Memory is on. I have my RAM modules overclocked and with tighter timings than spec, so I can mitigate some cpu-gpu bottleneck issues with stuttering.

• Report Code
  • Platform?

PC

• Game-mode

Both multiplayer and singleplayer

• [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.

Varying amounts, from 5 to 15 and possibly more, crashing has occured in many different scenarios

• [ONLINE] Were you the host?

I was never the host of the session when it crashed on me

• [PC ONLY] Please post your DXDiag, including the make and model of motherboard.

DXDiag attached. My mobo is a MSI B450m Mortar, running the latest biosDxDiag.txt, compatible with amd sam and agesa 1.2.0.2

• What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.

I have tried a few troubleshotting methods:

-running the game as admin, disabling steam overlay 

-allowing the game to run as a windows defender exception

-verifying the game files

-updated windows 10

-updated every driver

• Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. 

I don't have any, I should be able to get a photo of the dumper crash screen, even tho I guess the files attached are more than enough

• How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible.

It would just randomly trigger, from what I have seen. No firesure way to replicate that on the spot, I'm afraid...

F1_2021_dx12.exe.12512.dmp hardware_settings_info.xml info.txt 803111-20210905-192406.dmp 803111-20210905-192406.off hardware_settings_config.xml

egodumper.log

Edited by AnegloPlz