Sign in to follow this  

Oldest PC you own that is still running?

Hello / Hi and happy Friday. :)

This thread I created for people to show their oldest PCs that they may still have running.
*P.S This thread is not intended to make you feel old :p

I guess I'll start then:

My trusty old IBM Pentium 1, specs are listed down below along with pictures..

Specs:
Pentium 1 166mhz
16mb ram
1,2gb HDD
CD ROM
3 ¼ Stiffy Drive
Recently added a 5
¼ Drive in below the CD ROM ( not shown in the pic)
Running Win95

Speakers and CD ROM have yellowed quite a bit I admit, but they are still functioning :)

Pics:

Feel free to post below :)

Reminds me a lot of my first computer :) The speakers look extremely familiar! And I used to love the 3 button mouse :)

Unfortunately, the only computers I own now are modern.

My dad has an old IBM. It's still tucked away in a cupboard which I am reluctant to open because I trapped a pretty large spider in there a couple of weeks ago and hope to starve it to death.

My dad has an old IBM. It's still tucked away in a cupboard which I am reluctant to open because I trapped a pretty large spider in there a couple of weeks ago and hope to starve it to death.
Haha. I know how you feel buddy.

Prawn01 said:
Hello / Hi and happy Friday. :)

This thread I created for people to show their oldest PCs that they may still have running.
*P.S This thread is not intended to make you feel old :p

I guess I'll start then:

My trusty old IBM Pentium 1, specs are listed down below along with pictures..

Specs:
Pentium 1 166mhz
16mb ram
1,2gb HDD
CD ROM
3 ¼ Stiffy Drive
Recently added a 5
¼ Drive in below the CD ROM ( not shown in the pic)
Running Win95

Speakers and CD ROM have yellowed quite a bit I admit, but they are still functioning :)

Pics:

Feel free to post below :)
looks like my first PC in fact my first PC had those specs as well my old Acer I've just replaced still works that's probably my oldest one right now but  I mostly replaced because I knew it was time for a change as the liquid cooling system was due for a top up-

Reminds me a lot of my first computer :) The speakers look extremely familiar! And I used to love the 3 button mouse :)

Unfortunately, the only computers I own now are modern.
same here

For some reason we still have our old Dell Windows 2000 PC connected up. We haven't turned it on in about 5 years but it still works! :p

For some reason we still have our old Dell Windows 2000 PC connected up. We haven't turned it on in about 5 years but it still works! :p
Ah Windows 2000. Has to be one of my favorite OS's

Wow that's pretty old. My girlfriend currently uses my old gaming rig, it's been updated fairly regularly though so I don't really have any old rigs lying around anymore. 

I can't even remember what happened to my first pc, it probably went to a skip or donated to someone at some point :(

Jord said:
Wow that's pretty old. My girlfriend currently uses my old gaming rig, it's been updated fairly regularly though so I don't really have any old rigs lying around anymore. 

I can't even remember what happened to my first pc, it probably went to a skip or donated to someone at some point :(
Slightly off topic, but that's a gorgeous Supra. Is it yours?

Prawn01 said:
Jord said:

Slightly off topic, but that's a gorgeous Supra. Is it yours?
Thanks mate :D Yup it's mine. Check here for a bigger photo :)
http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/118/what-do-you-drive#latest