Jump to content Jump to content

1.10 Update Available Now

4 hours ago, peanutt2000 said:

So gotta keep starting over and over again in career 

I think I'll just wait until they add all the tracks, introduce the new physics and maybe fix the AI, and THEN, then I'll start over. Gonna play some other games in the meantime.

10 hours ago, CityGhostGamer said:

I think I'll just wait until they add all the tracks, introduce the new physics and maybe fix the AI, and THEN, then I'll start over. Gonna play some other games in the meantime.

See you then at F1 2024 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1
44 minutes ago, svensenk86 said:

Don't get me wrong i love this years Version,especially AI improvement, but some guys really want all NOW instead of respect what they get... 

Im mostly with you but what did we get? Braking point which is barely fun or challenging in the first playthrough and has no replayability, delayed additional tracks - which is understandable but also kinda needed for the official title, AI improvements and major bugs (High speed) so equally good and bad and then last a graphical update which is nice.. What we lost? Classic cars and Short tracks which supposedly only made up 5% of the playtime but still gives more replayability..

So in the end its ok considering Covid, Homeoffice etc. but its not an amazing release. Of course lots of people expect everything and more to be there from the start and at half the price😂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I played grand prix 2 which had a season Mode until a few years later grand prix 3 was released and then grand prix 4.

No Story,no multiplayer,just season and AI.

So i am quite thankful that i get yearly Updates 😉 kids from today are not used to how the games were in the past and cannot appreciate that they get a yearly Update 😎 

This year is the best one,mostly because of AI improvement in recent years

1 minute ago, svensenk86 said:

I played grand prix 2 which had a season Mode until a few years later grand prix 3 was released and then grand prix 4.

No Story,no multiplayer,just season and AI.

So i am quite thankful that i get yearly Updates 😉 kids from today are not used to how the games were in the past and cannot appreciate that they get a yearly Update 😎 

This year is the best one,mostly because of AI improvement in recent years

Sorry i dont wanna come off harsh but its not 1995 anymore.. A lot of the game is copy paste anyway and if they only changed the actual liveries most players wouldnt notice a big difference to other releases lol Standards have gotten higher since 25 years ago and if you want to sell a buggy F1 game which is lacking tracks (again its understandable, especially turkey) you gotta offer more than a season and AI😉

Its absolutely fine and great if you are happy with the game but thats not the case for everyone.. You cant imagine how fast a publisher would force the developer to simplify everything to only satisfy people like you but cut costs haha

21 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Sorry i dont wanna come off harsh but its not 1995 anymore.. A lot of the game is copy paste anyway and if they only changed the actual liveries most players wouldnt notice a big difference to other releases lol Standards have gotten higher since 25 years ago and if you want to sell a buggy F1 game which is lacking tracks (again its understandable, especially turkey) you gotta offer more than a season and AI😉

Its absolutely fine and great if you are happy with the game but thats not the case for everyone.. You cant imagine how fast a publisher would force the developer to simplify everything to only satisfy people like you but cut costs haha

I think AI is a major step because i think this is the hardest Part to mirror reality plus the handling.

And i know it is not like the good old days anymore,people expect more and more but want it cheaper and cheaper...this thinking i do not support. If someone is unhappy with this years Release then play f1 2020 still and skip a year. I skipped my second Madden game in a row now because of this e.g.

But yeah everyones decision, just for me,the decision to buy was, improved AI,mech.failures on Player car,better graphic for ps5,livery Updates. 

In 2020 it was, Michael Schumacher Steelbook Edition 😄

1 minute ago, svensenk86 said:

I think AI is a major step because i think this is the hardest Part to mirror reality plus the handling.

And i know it is not like the good old days anymore,people expect more and more but want it cheaper and cheaper...this thinking i do not support. If someone is unhappy with this years Release then play f1 2020 still and skip a year. I skipped my second Madden game in a row now because of this e.g.

But yeah everyones decision, just for me,the decision to buy was, improved AI,mech.failures on Player car,better graphic for ps5,livery Updates. 

In 2020 it was, Michael Schumacher Steelbook Edition 😄

For me the reason is Imola haha but IMO the AI behaviour improvements are quite minor compared to last year, mechanical failures are amazing and a total ***** lol im barely past half season and already at 4 Control Electronis😂😭

To the cheaper and cheaper part its kinda difficult, the game has gotten more expensive so i can understand people not being happy when it also releases in a quite bugged state, not as bad as Cyberpunk but still a lot, AI bugs still making some tracks mostly obsolete because you just cant match them, but without the bugs it would have been a totally acceptable release IMO. Sad for classic cars and impatient for Imola but nothing serious..

Although in the meantime ive started modding 2018-2020 and theyve become more fun😄

• PJTierney changed the title to 1.10 Update Available Now