Jump to content Jump to content

1.10 Update Available Now

5 hours ago, MadEvilBeavis76 said:

@ Scared Duck Hot Seat Mode 🙂 Cars that you can only identify on the colours. Best of the best at this time. Geoff crammond was a genius.

I used to rename all the teams to the correct ones and put in all the correct drivers... 

i obviously misread something somewhere cause I thought it was coming tomorrow.  

Edited by ScaredDuck
1 hour ago, Xamos76 said:

And Imola??in 2022??this is incredible 

EULA states that the 3 tracks will be released within the game's life cycle, that's about it.

eSports drivers already know when the tracks are going to be released but they can't tell. 

22 minutes ago, peanutt2000 said:

Hopefully real season start with an actual real driver please codies don’t let us down.

According to Codies it's an issue with licensing which means it very likely won't be solved in F1 2021 if ever.

16 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

According to Codies it's an issue with licensing which means it very likely won't be solved in F1 2021 if ever.

Have you definitely seen a Codemasters employee say/write that? I have a feeling that might just be forum speculation... (Which doesn't mean it's incorrecct.)

6 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Have you definitely seen a Codemasters employee say/write that? I have a feeling that might just be forum speculation... (Which doesn't mean it's incorrecct.)

I've seen a Codemasters employee say it here, I'm 97.4% sure.

3 minutes ago, Sector4 said:

I've seen a Codemasters employee say it here, I'm 97.4% sure.

Still seems weird because in past games we could always drive as real drivers.. But its a possibility that there are new licensing issues.. How good the game could be if there would be no licensing😭😂

8 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Still seems weird because in past games we could always drive as real drivers.. But its a possibility that there are new licensing issues.. How good the game could be if there would be no licensing😭😂

As ultra says it could be pure speculation... I like to speculate.... I speculate if it’s down to changes in licensing it’s down to FOM wanting to keep as much control as possible... I dare say due to different teams /drivers year on year.... licensing is reviewed year on year... but that’s just me speculating 🤔 

I’m not talking about a real driver season where you can control a real driver and move team just one were you can be a real driver and have all the bells and whistles of career mode such as upgrades and managing parts and things like that. Basically how real season is now apart from you can be a real driver! Not really fussed about driver transfers in real season.

10 hours ago, Sector4 said:

EULA states that the 3 tracks will be released within the game's life cycle, that's about it.

eSports drivers already know when the tracks are going to be released but they can't tell. 

Can they even give a hint.  I'm quite frustrated that the buyers are looked so down on.. there wouldn't even be esports if not for us.

• Agree 2

Was hoping the patch would be out for this weekend... Want to have a huge session.. but as this patch appears to be a big one.   I see no point as I always delete any progress I’ve made and start again when a large patch that changes physics etc released.  seems to keep issues to a minimum and full benefit off improvements.  As it is season 3 myteam is what I’ll lose.  

There’s Klingons on the starboard bow starboard bow🎼

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • PJTierney changed the title to 1.10 Update Available Now

- Aston Martin safety car has been added to tracks where it is used in the real season - wow - so only on the tracks of the real season, i guess its a license thing

- Tyre wear MFG pop up bug is fixed...good one..

- At least some 2 player career stuff has been fixed.. it would be awesome to have the option to restart a session in 2 player career right away..

- Some good fixes I have to say.. 

- Hope the graphic problems like the dots on the tyres will be removed soon.

- Understeering in certain corners and unrealistic AI speed + (maybe the ice curbs won´t be any problem anymore after fixing beforementioned topics..)

- Safety CAR 5 second penalty for not doing anything wrong --> hope CM is looking at that (after several complaints over multiple years)

Excited for Portimao and the other new tracks in the coming weeks. At least its some new content!!!

• Agree 2

Looking forward to the track, however first impressions man, deleted the patch notes mail but the icon still won't go away, a glitch been in since launch. 

New Podium Pass Series it says on the home page, if I tap it nothing happens and the Podium Pass section says it's a day away. 

I know they're just small things in the end but christ they have piled up this year. :classic_rolleyes: