Jump to content Jump to content

PSGL Embarrassment

35 minutes ago, Travisty98 said:

What happened? Is this about the esports drivers dropping out with the whole handling model debacle or is it something more recent?

Something more recent. The Monza race of the PSGL league (a very big league with pro Esports drivers) lagged out. Cars were ghosted for no reason, cars jumped in and out of the pitlane, cars were suddenly a lap down, leaderbord didn't work, lap counter didn't work. 

The race got called off and no points were rewarded.

35 minutes ago, Travisty98 said:

What happened? Is this about the esports drivers dropping out with the whole handling model debacle or is it something more recent?

Their Monza race turned into a bit of a mess with glitches in the game, players syncing out and not being able to connect, cars going backwards in the pitlane, cars appearing in the middle of the track at random, cars looking like they're uh.. mounting.. other cars. 

If I recall what I was reading they ended up just cancelling the race. 

Apparently 5000 viewers on the stream so, not a good look for the game. 

6 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Their Monza race turned into a bit of a mess with glitches in the game, players syncing out and not being able to connect, cars going backwards in the pitlane, cars appearing in the middle of the track at random, cars looking like they're uh.. mounting.. other cars. 

Nothing new.. Same multiplayer issues of 2019/2020 games.. 😪
I had 2 small league tournaments on F1 2020 last year: 4 races of 12 messed up because the lobbies went broken somewhat (leaderboard issues, fastest lap in 57sec due to desync...).

This game is a terrible mess (especially online) but apparently story modes are more important than multiplayer... 

I watched it and it was terrible and just sad. I am waiting for the CM Fanboys to explain and protect this game what was the reason for this blamage... Same guys that tell you that the physics and curbs are awesome this year somehow 🥶

#rantoff

Anyway, its a great league to watch and its entertaining but this event for Monza was quite a display of the state of f1 2021 at the moment. And i think they want to try it again today?

2 hours ago, KNT2011 said:

Mounting other cars? So just like the real Italian GP then.