Jump to content Jump to content

• A detailed description of the issue. Game is hard crashing my console without warning on all Game Modes 
  • Report Code
  • Platform? PS5
  • Game-mode? All Game modes 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Reset console rebuilt database, reinstalled game 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. Happening at random intervals so unable to 
  • Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry

• A detailed description of the issue.  Game is hard crashing my console without warning on all Game Modes 
  • Report Code No report code console just shuts down 
  • Platform? PS5 
  • Game-mode? All game modes 
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. Reset console rebuilt database, reinstalled game 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. No Screenshots or video due to issue happening at random intervals 
  • How do you make the problem happen? Please add a step-by-step guide here so we can replicate and get reported as quick as possible. Just by playing the game does not matter weather paused or mid race issue just happens without warning 
  • Administrator
5 minutes ago, IsmithRBR said:

Hi Barry 

Can get into races however can never fully complete one I have tried all fixes but nothing seems to work 

On your troubleshooting, it mentions that you have tried 2 things. There are more options in the attached link. Are you running in performance mode? 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, IsmithRBR said:

Hi barry i am running the game in performance mode yes

I have reinstalled the game, rebuilt database, reset console to factory settings and raised a case with PS support case number 00750111

Try reverting back to 'game default' and see if that helps. Does this happen on other games?

Hi Barry its impossible to get a recording of it unfortunately Tried multiple times however not been able to capture it sucessfully, not sure if it helps but this is happening on both Digital and Disk Version of game 

Edited by IsmithRBR
  • Administrator
19 minutes ago, IsmithRBR said:

Any update on this yet?

@IsmithRBR its a isolated incident, and I can't make anything out from your video. I suspect this may a very specific issue, and some external troubleshooting via google may be your best solution here.

Is your PS5 in a well ventilated place?

I've read some reports that having your PS5's 'rest mode' enabled is causing problems. Turn that off. I suspect this isn't a game related bug, but more of a hardware issue here. It may be worth googling PS5 crashes and trying some more external troubleshooting. If this was a game related issue, we'd see much more of this.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, IsmithRBR said:

@BarryBL Rest Mode has always been turned off on my console, apologies for the quality of Video spoke to PS  Support and they are saying due to issue only happing on one game it may not be issue with hardware 

Does the PS5 get hot? Do you know the date this started? Also, what version are you on?

Also, please go through our troubleshooting here: 

Troubleshooting for Playstation 4 and 5. - Troubleshooting - Codemasters Community

PS5 does not get hot date this issue first started was around the 8th of this month in regards to version my games running the recent 1.10 update that was  launched yesterday however had the same issue when it was running 1.09