F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil – A Legacy Of Evil | Codemasters Blog

Are you sure we should say that it is Quaver that takes the place of the Halfling jester? It seemed like Quaver did not appear before the game "Overlord 2", and therefore that it was not the same as the one Jester disappears at the end of "Raising Hell". Otherwise ... well ... how to say? The game "Overlord: Minions", it does not happen to the same period as "Dark Legends"? It seemed like places the game on Wii were also present on this DS game ... In any case it goes before 1, as Giblet is a simple Minion in this game ... unless one used Forge Master in the rest of the series is another Brown with the same name. Well, anyway. Thank you for this timeline that clarifies certain points rather obscure games ^^ (hopefully "Fellowship of Evils" will not be the last)

Overlord: Fellowship of Evil – A Legacy Of Evil | Codemasters Blog

Evil upon you, weaklings! Welcome to another of my teachings; scribbled once more on this most curious of inventions of yours. I will never figure out the point of putting words into electrical space but your feeble brains seem to like it so it will suffice for now.

Read the full story here

You should have made Overlord Dark Legend available to the other platforms, the same way as Overlord I & II. I never owned a Wii device, but would gladly play the game on my PC (my only option was to watch the gameplay on YouTube). Plus, this would add some completeness to the whole Overlord story.

I am always asked me since I saw Dark legends and read a bit the "background" of the game: what is the life expectancy of a Minion? I wonder this because Gnarl, the advisor of all Overlords we could play in the series, is old. Much more than any other Minions, so I was wondering if it was not somehow immortal and if the Minions were only designed to die in battle, in the forge, be sacrificed by their Overlord, etc ... so I wondered if they were not designed to NOT die of old age?

I will not comment on the diversion from the original title of the Overlord game, as many do, but rather focus on the new game itself. Very disappointed that you crippled the game controls, especially the camera view that shows only one direction & cannot be changed. We could use the mouse for that or for the walking direction, like any other descent game. This one seems more suitable for mobile phones/tablets. If you can fix that, it would be a funny diversion from the original title, but please, do fix the game controls-the mouse can control other things as well-it can move around & has a wheel!!

I believe there to be some confusion here. While I understand that the "First" Overlord, Lord Gromgard, isn't the first Overlord, us fans dubbed him this because he was the first Overlord that we know about from the games canonically ( the Black Baron doesn't count because he never bore the title "Overlord" to our knowledge). This goes the same with the 2nd (The Wizard from Overlord) and the 3rd and 4th. The whole numbering system is born of convenience so that Overlord fans don't have to spell out the complete name of the Overlord during conversations and such. It's really odd when you see a fan-base care about the lore more than the creative minds who create the game. Also Fellowship of Evil sucked really bad, just sell the IP to Triumph Studios already.

100% agree But as i said when I first Played...STICK to the Lore Soul Reaver Bio-shock -Splinter-cell Heck Duck-life stuck to its rinse and Repeat Lore.
The Creative minds i would love to met one day so i can Thank them all and also kick them in the balls for screwing up the Franchises they though like the fans did we wanted Overlord to be Multilayer I for One really did but as I Said it was Not in the Lore and Lore is one of the Main factors Eg soul Reaver is A very bad game but its Lore IS Fucking Amazing so regard less if it was Soul raver the dick suckers if it kept to its lore i would buy 1000 copies. this is why when Overlord 2 come out everyone Was like Thank god until they found out the Change around setting systems Ect so it was like I can kind of like this But this is NOT overlord.