Jump to content Jump to content

Radio stops working after engineer tells me I have engine issues.

• A detailed description of the issue. Engineer told me that I have engine issues mid way through a race. I can't pull up my radio and the radio button to the team dissapears from the bottom right hand corner. I still can flick through my tyre wear and engine temps but the radio button to the team doesn't work at all. The moment the engineer says you have engine issues the radio comms to the team completely stop. I would like to point out that after this the race finishing glitch happened when I pulled over an retired the car by stopping for ten seconds at the side of the track. It stopped the race for me and the other player in 2 player career. Separate issue but I know. 
  • Report Code
  • Will add 
  • Platform?
  • Xbox one 
  • Game-mode?
  • Two player career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • Yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Restarting career mode again. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue?
  • One short video showing radio button dissappears. All I could get. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? 
  • I'm assuming have your engineer tell you about engine problems during the race. So having engine difficulties, engineer reports it to you. Radio comms to team stop working.  

Video is very short but notice the radio comms button and headset have gone and only the button for the mfd are there now. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Engineer told me that I have engine issues mid way through a race. I can't pull up my radio and the radio button to the team dissapears from the bottom right hand corner. I still can flick through my tyre wear and engine temps but the radio button to the team doesn't work at all. The moment the engineer says you have engine issues the radio comms to the team completely stop. I would like to point out that after this the race finishing glitch happened when I pulled over an retired the car by stopping for ten seconds at the side of the track. It stopped the race for me and the other player in 2 player career. Separate issue but I know. 
  • Report Code
  • Will add 
  • Platform?
  • Xbox one 
  • Game-mode?
  • Two player career
  • [ONLINE] The amount of players in your session? If you know the players forum username, please tag as many people who were in your session here.
  • [ONLINE] Were you the host?
  • Yes
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried.
  • Restarting career mode again. 
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue?
  • One short video showing radio button dissappears. All I could get. 
  • How do you make the problem happen? 
  • I'm assuming have your engineer tell you about engine problems during the race. So having engine difficulties, engineer reports it to you. Radio comms to team stop working.  

Video is very short but notice the radio comms button and headset have gone and only the button for the mfd are there now.