Jump to content Jump to content

Replacing Charlie

5 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

I’m sure his a nice guy but for some reason his voice aggravates me...  Can’t we choice to have the other guy... Or a lady perhaps... I respond better to women 😁

The option to fire the guy/woman you currently have would be an immersive way to do it haha

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

I’m sure his a nice guy but for some reason his voice aggravates me...  Can’t we choice to have the other guy... Or a lady perhaps... I respond better to women 😁

You CAN change your “Charlie”… BUT unfortunately you can only do it if you discard all changes and create a new MyTeam game BEFORE the bit where you pick your team name. It’s immediately after specifying all your career and simulation settings etc.

I found this out as I binned my first go of MyTeam to start another and all of a sudden there was a different face and different voice for my “Charlie”. So I repeated the process above until I was happy.

There are 3 voices and 5 faces as far as I can tell, although I agree with you; would be good to have a lady and the ability to choose the face and voice.

Edited by Monzie83
  • Thanks 1