Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 Istanbul Park

6 minutes ago, Aragonn99 said:

Why doesn't Codemaster add the Istanbul Park track to the game with the next update?

Turkey was added too late to the calendar and then it was canceled and then added again, so it will not appear in F1 2021, unfortunately.

Turkey should had been added to F1 2020 along with Nurburgring, Mugello, Portimao, and Imola. If CM had added all those tracks to F1 2020 then they would only need to add Jeddah to F1 2021.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
2 hours ago, FS7 said:

Turkey should had been added to F1 2020 along with Nurburgring, Mugello, Portimao, and Imola. If CM had added all those tracks to F1 2020 then they would only need to add Jeddah to F1 2021.

I guess you think that adding tracks only takes hitting a couple of keys and boom, it's done... It's not like we already know that tracks take up to a year to be made.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 hour ago, TwistedWays said:

i would pay for extra DLC tracks and there are a few that codemasters already have completed (hanoi, germany,malasyia) and we all know EA love anything that makes them money hopefully someday this will be an option

Agree. Though we should not pay extra for tracks that are actually raced on this season! Bit I would happily pay for extra tracks they should have a pretty good catalogue they can include with some updates if they do consider this