Jump to content Jump to content

Overlord: FOE – Designing the Netherghūl | Codemasters Blog

CodiesBlogBot

It was a good idea not to restrict the choices of our characters for Minions. But ... why not at least have kept the original design Cryos? It was so cool! I do not mean I do not like the one he has in final ... he just looks so skeletal, stunted air like that ... while there, with the cape .. . Wow ... it was very nice too. Finally, they are still not bad drew these Nethergūls.
  • Codemasters Staff
Overlord: FOE – Designing the Netherghūl | Codemasters Blog

Hello feeble meatsacks and welcome to another of my musings. This week, one of the Codemasters Design Minions has agreed to scribble some words and pictures about how they made my Netherghūl appear in one of those videogame things. It’s really quite clever, you know!

Read the full story here

• 7 months later...
To be fully Honest I love how you guys had the idea to make more then one Overlord I also had this idea and as by the lore it can't be Done but just like the lore of Soul raver and the Lore of Bio-Shock sometimes the Lore can out live the game And here is a perfect example of people Trying to go around the Lore and in turn Screwing up the game and the Franchise I don't think you will make another Overlord game but if you ever do remember to Stick to the OVERLORD ideas for a new boss The Devil, A king, Emperor, An actual Hero with a sword and shield Ect Just Rinse and Repeat Overlord 1 with out change to much E.G. overlord 2 Mistake Look at the Bio shock Franchise. Or splinter cell Rinse and Repeat the game is fun so they will want to play it Over and over again.

Archived