Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

v0.80 Stuttering Bug

I believe they have a possible identification of the problem, they'll be contacting some people shortly for testing and if it works, will go into the next patch.

Thats awesome @F2CMaDMaXX, thanks for the update. @MrJamieLowes, please feel free to sign me up if you need community testers. 

BenLion85 said:
EmDub2003 said:
Thats awesome @F2CMaDMaXX, thanks for the update. @MrJamieLowes, please feel free to sign me up if you need community testers. 

+1
You can sign me up too if you need testing. It is getting little bit frustrating to restart game after every stage. Unpluggin wheel makes stuttering propblem go away and after 0.9 i got those linearly worsening frame drop issues that come after playing one stage, go away too if wheel is unplugged or ai unplug it.

20th anniversairy of McRae's world title. Been watching 1995 WRC footage on YouTube but I can't play Dirt because of a stupid stuttering bug. Can't hide my disappointment. BOOO!

BenLion85 said:
The new ability to disable mouse seems to have sorted it! Thanks Devs
That's good, is this in the menus or startup switch?

It's in the pause menu in-game under controls I think

BenLion85 said:
The new ability to disable mouse seems to have sorted it! Thanks Devs
Thanks for sharing the news @BenLion85 and agree thanks Devs! DLing the update now! To Full Release!  B)