Jump to content Jump to content

Acclaim - yellow percentages?

Hi all,

What are the yellow percentages shown in the acclaim screen at the end of Qualy/race? 

In the example attached (end acclaim position), I get the 32 and 16 make 48, but for each % shown the respective acclaim did not;

- change by the yellow % shown

- correlate to what the starting acclaim (before it was awarded/ taken away - my bar did not change by 32%, more like 5%)

- correlate to the end acclaim position (as clearly shown).

Confused - can anyone shed some light on this for me? Is this a bug?

Edit: should have added the below was in version 1.09.

4A1CA358-BF1A-46F3-B828-71BE2E61B92F.jpeg

Edited by Monzie83

Like levelling up... first level you need score of 10 pass next level you need  12..  level after that 14 then 16 etc 

Higher your acclaim level the more acclaim you need to get to next:..   it’s not 36% off the level it’s bonus 36% extra acclaim you won in qualifying 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Like levelling up... first level you need score of 10 pass next level you need  12..  level after that 14 then 16 etc 

Higher your acclaim level the more acclaim you need to get to next:..   it’s not 36% off the level it’s bonus 36% extra acclaim you won in qualifying 

I don’t follow; are you saying the percentages shown are overall acclaim when comparing to the maximum available. So my team, driver and 2nd driver are at 48, 32 and 16 out of 100 respectively. There are no indicators to show how much acclaim gained or lost in the session?

Still confusing though - it doesn't make sense to have both levels and percentages (to me at least). It would be better if they showed the % change if acclaim gained/lost, of that level, as a percentage.

Begs another question as well; is team acclaim not independent of the driver percentages? Why then is there a facility development to improve effects of team acclaim?

Or are you saying the yellow percentages shown are the % gained/ lost within that session? Which is what I expected. If so, what is that a percentage of? Maybe I’ve grabbed the wrong end of stick. I understand the levels, it’s just the bars did not move in line with the percentages shown, I.e. my team bar did not go up by 48% it went up like 5%, hence my confusion.

@BarryBL @steviejay69, could you help me out please?

Edited by Monzie83
  • Confused 1

Your right you don’t know how much acclaim you get each session.. 

and it’s not the best method... as every time your acclaim level goes up you get a I think 2% bonus but every level you require more acclaim to level up..  the bonus only really helps boost your teams acclaim.. last year to unlock the last sponsor spot you hadt to reach level 20 team acclaim:  

but this year its 25.   By the time you earn enough acclaim to unlock it..  you  would have already upgraded every facility and developed everything in r&d... Not really thought out... common thing with this years game

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Agree 1