Jump to content Jump to content

Acclaim effect of interview answers

Hi all,

Am curious to know which answers in interviews help acclaim? I note they fall broadly into 3 categories; “look at me/I’m the best”, political/corporate and “I blame my team/team department”.

I pretty much always answer with a political/ corporate answer, is this the best kind? Or should I go for more “look at me” responses? I guess blaming the team/department will effect acclaim negatively (as well as causing other negative effects).

Curious to hear about your experiences

🖖🏽

Edited by Monzie83

Pick the one that praises anyone other than you.

being cocky has adverse effects... 

saying its it’s because I have a great team behind me boosts both team and your acclaim.

watch for trick questions.. like what do you think off the competition this season. A all driver and teams are great... nothing happens... b I not as strong as I hope.  I love completion...  think it’s just the ai teams closest to you in the rankings will get power up

Edited by ScaredDuck
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Pick the one that praises anyone other than you.

being cocky has adverse effects... 

saying its it’s because I have a great team behind me boosts both team and your acclaim.

watch for trick questions.. like what do you think off the competition this season. A all driver and teams are great... nothing happens... b I not as strong as I hope.  I love completion...  think it’s just the ai teams closest to you in the rankings will get power up

First season concentrate on raising acclaim..and upgrading your cars chassis and durability.. 

min the tips thread top off page I posted a load of myteam tips on second page.

myteam is all I play and last two f1 games I’ve started tons off careers exploring loads off different paths 

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

I quite after after 3 or 4 seasons when once I’ve dominated all 

Am currently towards the back end of season 2, and can imagine I will be doing the same tbh.

In S1, I focussed on resource point and money generation (facilitated by acclaim for sponsor slots), as much as I could; got the first level for attributes for all my facilities, as well as maxed out driver perks.

In S2, things really kicked up a gear and I went from 6th fastest car to first in the 17 races so far.

I might reduce the rate resource points etc are dished out next time start a MyTeam game (or adjust in my current save), but really I’m using this an entertaining proving ground to develop my setups for once MP is fixed!

First season one off the reason I focus on durability is upgrades don’t increase team ranking.  Lower your team  passing practice programs are easier...  lower qualifying and race finishing targets and I still always finish well above my teams rank.   Get as much durability and chassis upgrades in first season so going into second season the car has a solid platform to up it performance. 

perk I buy instantly in the boss it my money and if I want to spend it on me I will... when cash starts becoming more available I push marketing... what I don’t. Do anymore is the personal performance facilities as only second driver benefits... last year I upgraded them then as I’m a Norris fan I signed him when I had cash...  only his states + what he gained from those facilities.  Only time I beat him was when he didn’t finish. 

• Like 1

In 2020 career, some teams wanted a showman others a team type. It supposedly affected your ability to sign with and get a contract from certain teams. I only l,ay my team and answer corporate pro team answers and it seems to work well.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Aef251 said:

In 2020 career, some teams wanted a showman others a team type. It supposedly affected your ability to sign with and get a contract from certain teams. I only l,ay my team and answer corporate pro team answers and it seems to work well.

Is love if these sort off game modes Put in front off a group off people recognised as authorities on F1 along with writers that are known for writing sports factual or fiction.  To add some realism and depth.  I like that some questions have consequences that aren’t made immediately apparent.. but once you played a few careers you know what answer to give...