Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster T150 settings not saving!

Hi!

I am currently testing a T150 for fun, but am having problems with that DiRT Rally won't save the settings I make for the wheel ingame.
Is there a fix? It doesn't seem as the game recognizes the wheel properly either, as it comes up as a general steering wheel. When using the T500 an own profile for the wheel comes up.

Cheers!

Benjamin

Hello, this wheel is not currently supported but is planned to be supported in the future.

The saved advanced wheel presets missing after reboot is fixed for the next release 0.9 Modern Masters

Thrustmaster t150
Saved advanced wheel presets are still missing in 0.9 Modern Masters after reboot. I have to map the wheel every time. I do however find my saved setup in the game save folder under my documents/my games/dirt rally/wheelsettings - but the game does not load these, nor show them as an option.

This wheel seems to have similar button setup as the T500 RS, minus the Clutch pedal. I've tried to add this controller under input in the game installation folder by editing the tm_500rs.xml replacing the contoller id. Would I have to edit more files?

Guys, is this still an issue with no fix? I am having the same exact problem. Here's the deal:

Everytime I start the game, I have to setup my wheel, rebind, recalibrate, set all feedback and deadzone settings as well as my control settings. It might only take a few minutes, but it's annoying and shouldn't be happening.

As I understand it, you are supposed to press the start button on your wheel instead of enter on your keyboard. The problem is that the T150 does NOT have a pre-configured start button like the G27 does.

Has anyone found a workaround, or can Codemasters please fix this silliness?

Thank you.

Edit: I should mention this game is ridiculously good. I just get a little hesitant to start it up knowing I have to set all controls from scratch. 

Is there a better place to lodge this complaint? I do not see many responses (recently) in this subforum. Does anyone know a more effective way at getting a workaround/fix for this issue?

zzeke said:
Worked for me aswell, but none of my preferences or FFB settings are saving... What do I do? Like I want to disable my wheel in cockpit view but it keeps reverting the change every time I start it up. Please help me dude, so close to perfection

AlexVdot said:
zzeke said:
Worked for me aswell, but none of my preferences or FFB settings are saving... What do I do? Like I want to disable my wheel in cockpit view but it keeps reverting the change every time I start it up. Please help me dude, so close to perfection
I'm sorry I do not speak English. Edit the tm t150xml and devicestup v2xml files in Notepad.

zzeke said:
you guys have any issues with these XML files and connecting to racenet?  This worked with my t150 wheel, but then blocked me from logging into racenet (would always say racenet was offline).  Once I reverted the original XML files back my problems went away.

wondering if there is something in the configuration files that invalidates login?

kwhy said:
zzeke said:
you guys have any issues with these XML files and connecting to racenet?  This worked with my t150 wheel, but then blocked me from logging into racenet (would always say racenet was offline).  Once I reverted the original XML files back my problems went away.

wondering if there is something in the configuration files that invalidates login?

Try this
DIRT Rally Thrustmaster T150!.rar

Hey guys, can someone post the settings of the link in here please  ? I can`t open this link. It would be nice if someone could post it here. Thank you :)