Jump to content Jump to content

1.10 handling?

18 hours ago, Meza994 said:

No but you shouldnt expect much from it, its only about the behaviour at slow speed, nothing big!

well, but the real problems are cars losing traction in 3rd gear even on straights, and rain race looks like ice or soap

• Disagree 1
12 minutes ago, squalles said:

well, but the real problems are cars losing traction in 3rd gear even on straights, and rain race looks like ice or soap

Both will probably not be addressed and 3rd gear traction loss is all depending on the situation.. Theres a reason why guides say short shifting up to 4th helps in the dry with traction.. Were you off the line on the marbles? How much throttle did you apply? Did you use the overtake-button? How old were the tires? Those are things that can cause 3rd gear wheel spinning

Edited by Meza994
25 minutes ago, Meza994 said:

Both will probably not be addressed and 3rd gear traction loss is all depending on the situation.. Theres a reason why guides say short shifting up to 4th helps in the dry with traction.. Were you off the line on the marbles? How much throttle did you apply? Did you use the overtake-button? How old were the tires? Those are things that can cause 3rd gear wheel spinning

yes, but that´s thing only happens on f1 game even with car on straights and inside the track (not kerbs), rfactor 2, automobilista 2, assetto corsa (formula hybrid mod) these things never happens

2 minutes ago, squalles said:

yes, but that´s thing only happens on f1 game even with car on straights and inside the track (not kerbs), rfactor 2, automobilista 2, assetto corsa (formula hybrid mod) these things never happens

Again it depends on the circumstances and for example the setup.. Yes the F1 games are not anywhere near as realistic physics wise as Assetto Corsa (but in AC there is 3rd gear wheel spin aswell depending on what you do😉) but this is not that far off reality where they can get wheel spin even in 8th gear in the wet and stomping the throttle in 3rd gear will also result in wheel spin IRL

• Agree 1
On 9/14/2021 at 11:09 AM, DonBlanko said:

I also noticed that the handling improved. In my opinion they could keep it like that.. I really don't hope that they will change a lot in the next patch. I also like the difference in handling and performance with changing setup elements. I feel the changes of setup in this game way more than in the games before. I really hope they don't make setup changes less noticeable in the further update..

It is really good as it is now!

I like the fact you. Can run propper down force levels for the tracks .where in previous games you had to run low down force . Levels . Even on high down force tracks . Just so the ai didn't come flying past on a straight .

• Agree 2
22 hours ago, Meza994 said:

We dont know (its not live yet) but from the description no

I hope it will fix itself as a side effect, since they're retraining the AI with the new physics, so AI shouldn't be able to do things impossible for players anymore.

Edited by CityGhostGamer
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, CityGhostGamer said:

I hope it will fix itself as a side effect, since they're retraining the AI with the new physics, so AI souldn't be able to do things impossible for players anymore.

Might happen.. if not i can help you with the way i did it for myself lol not the 100% solution but 90-95% solution haha