Jump to content Jump to content

Reshade preset is epic

• TomAAA changed the title to Reshade preset is epic
1 hour ago, Schneehase said:

If you have an Nvidia GPU it may be worth to try with the game filters available, you can get compareable results and there is no need to download or install unknown 3rd party stuff.

Can u share which overlay you use please? Would love to get near the above vid without 3rd party software

40 minutes ago, Jobling1983 said:

Can u share which overlay you use please? Would love to get near the above vid without 3rd party software

Here is the results of what I used lately - is this close enough for you? The video was made for a different purpose, but it should be sufficient to get the impression?

1 hour ago, Jobling1983 said:

Looks good. How did you do it? 

Filter Vignette: 15%

Filter Special FX: 7% 20% 0% 0% (sliders top to bottom)

Filter Brightness / Contrast: 10% 15% 31% 100% 0%

Filter Tilt Shift: 82 18% 20%

Filter Details: 75% 83% 71% 7%

Filter Colour: 28% 23% 10.5 14.6

Settings may depend on GPU and screen hardware used, I am running a 2070 super (still...) and some AOC superwide screen, also the screen settings will matter ofc. Maybe my bloom is a little too strong. Give it a shot and let us know what you ended up with, short video of the result appreciated. Remark: You can use a stronger setting for the tilt shift to get even closer to the video of the OP, personally I prefer not to, I also do not have the GPU hardware to keep up with that result either 🙂

Edited by Schneehase
10 minutes ago, Schneehase said:

Filter Vignette: 15%

Filter Special FX: 7% 20% 0% 0% (sliders top to bottom)

Filter Brightness / Contrast: 10% 15% 31% 100% 0%

Filter Tilt Shift: 82 18% 20%

Filter Details: 75% 83% 71% 7%

Filter Colour: 28% 23% 10.5 14.6

Settings may depend on GPU and screen hardware used, I am running a 2070 super (still...) and some AOC superwide screen, also the screen settings will matter ofc. Maybe my bloom is a little too strong. Give it a shot and let us know what you ended up with, short video of the result appreciated. Remark: You can use a stronger setting for the tilt shift to get even closer to the video of the OP, personally I prefer not to, I also do not have the GPU hardware to keep up with that result either 🙂

Thanks. Will give it a try tomorrow. I was going to ask the guy in the original video how hardware will affect results/performance. I’ve only got a gtx 1660 super, its decent enough to run most games on high/ultra. Will try and post a vid.

On 9/14/2021 at 1:20 PM, TomAAA said:

Just looking at the awesome reshade mod for F1 2021 how I wish we could have it on the console, looks awesome 

The VR mod is awesome too 

HI mate, glad you like it, that was an early version, Chek the latest one!

Yep shame console can mod anything.. The VR tho it's not Vr unfortunately as the game does not support it.. I'm using trackir that follows your head movements via infra red.. That's as always been nativetely support by F1 sereies... 

• Agree 1