Jump to content Jump to content

Season 3 driving withou TC


Recommended Posts

So this r&d development makes me angry. How the **** shall you drive without TC in season 3?? No Problem in season 1 to mid season 2 but latest in season 3 it is impossible with this unreal engine development. I hated this in pregames as well but this year i do not use assists so it makes it even worse. Even with r&d points low. 

Any Tipps from no assist drivers?? 

Bottom line would be,new start from season 1 and simply not develope the engine.

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

When I get to season 3 or 4 I delete myteam career and start over..

i am the definition off insanity.. doing the same thing over and over and expect (I really don’t) a different result.. I’m pretty confident no one has started Moro myteam careers then me...

And something i learned last year.... development focus chassis,  durability aero then engine... pick fastest engine manufacturer.  Mercedes.  Won’t get any surprise ultimate engine upgrades... and when you need  to r&d performance.. focus ers and fuel efficiency... I stopped maxing our engine performance cause braking intime for corners was a coin toss

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you remember watching Son Goku training with ultra heavy weight gear? So when he takes off his heavy clothing, he will be extremely fast and strong? 😄

Try to approach it as training for Multiplayer, when you train your throttle control in Myteam S2+ with an overpowered engine and TC off. When you go back to the "weak" multiplayer cars, you will no longer spin or loose the back in heavy traction zones out of slow corners and on the curbs, because you will have way more feel on your throttle. You will be surprised how stable the multiplayer car will feel.

Edited by VaiVeloce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VaiVeloce said:

Do you remember watching Son Goku training with ultra heavy weight gear? So when he takes off his heavy clothing, he will be extremely fast and strong? 😄

Try to approach it as training for Multiplayer, when you train your throttle control in Myteam S2+ with an overpowered engine and TC off. When you go back to the "weak" multiplayer cars, you will no longer spin or loose the back in heavy traction zones out of slow corners and on the curbs, because you will have way more feel on your throttle. You will be surprised how stable the multiplayer car will feel.

Actually i never watched son goku neither i use multiplayer that often 😄 but thanks. I feel it already with the "normal" cars in season 1 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badmayhem said:

I would suggest 2 things

1...check throttle literary set to 50 or higher.

2...turn down AI strength 

I had it on 25 and that was the issue actually,back to 0 and it is better. But still,the overpowered engine is still there...season 1 is much better handling.

2. No this would go against my will,never decrease 😉😁 always improve is the way

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, svensenk86 said:

2. No this would go against my will,never decrease 😉😁 always improve is the way

I agree but then why start over again as you are just going to learn habits youll have to unlearn again? My suggestion of turning down the AI was so your not trying to RACE while your trying to relearn. 

Jump in the deep end cause what your trying to accomplish is not in the baby pool😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Badmayhem said:

I agree but then why start over again as you are just going to learn habits youll have to unlearn again? My suggestion of turning down the AI was so your not trying to RACE while your trying to relearn. 

Jump in the deep end cause what your trying to accomplish is not in the baby pool😁

😁 In my opinion the cars are like on water later in your career,doesn't feel right anymore.

Well anyone plays it his way, i am happy to manage to drive now without any assists , still learning though but getting there 😎

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

😁 In my opinion the cars are like on water later in your career,doesn't feel right anymore.

Well anyone plays it his way, i am happy to manage to drive now without any assists , still learning though but getting there 😎

You are going faster, with more power, through the same turns.  You will need to adjust your setups to get more grip to counter the extra speed and power.   
or think about it another way.  If you were driving to the limits of the car before.  Adding more power and speed will push you beyond the cars limits.  You need to adjust your setup to increase the grip limits or slow down to not exceed the car’s limits.

  • Agree 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

When I get to season 3 or 4 I delete myteam career and start over..

i am the definition off insanity.. doing the same thing over and over and expect (I really don’t) a different result.. I’m pretty confident no one has started Moro myteam careers then me...

And something i learned last year.... development focus chassis,  durability aero then engine... pick fastest engine manufacturer.  Mercedes.  Won’t get any surprise ultimate engine upgrades... and when you need  to r&d performance.. focus ers and fuel efficiency... I stopped maxing our engine performance cause braking intime for corners was a coin toss

You're not the only one lol

I've put more than 1600 hours in F1 2020 doing exactly that, testing & experimenting how performance mods affect ai progression, or perfecting the seasons. What I've been doing during the later days is that I used CT to heavily nerf the resource income for both my team and Ai (to only 25% to be precise). The seasons were a lot more entertaining because you'll never have enough to max out or fully adapting to new rules unless you really gamble on saving resources at the beginning of the season. 

Edited by DRTApophis
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, DRTApophis said:

What I've been doing during the later days is that I used CT to heavily nerf the resource income for both my team and Ai (to only 25% to be precise). The seasons were a lot more entertaining because you'll never have enough to max out or fully adapting to new rules unless you really gamble on saving resources at the beginning of the season. 

For those of us on Consoles (without mods), is that somewhat achievable with the new Career settings options? Specifically, nerfing the Acclaim, Resource Rate, and Cash Rate by setting them as reduced. 

 

540909290_Image2021-09-1507-59-50.png.f7163dc46c2338c2931735a83a197cfb.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Inverarity said:

For those of us on Consoles (without mods), is that somewhat achievable with the new Career settings options? Specifically, nerfing the Acclaim, Resource Rate, and Cash Rate by setting them as reduced. 

 

540909290_Image2021-09-1507-59-50.png.f7163dc46c2338c2931735a83a197cfb.png

The current options only allow you to set the income of each area at either 85%, 100% or 125%.

For early game if you set everything to Reduce they are reasonably effective at slowing down progress, but once you've hit late game where facilities are near maxed out the effects aren't strong enough imo, you still get way too much resource points too easily, not to mention parts even get discounts for upgrade if you do all the practice programs like me.

 

 

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DRTApophis said:

The current options only allow you to set the income of each area at either 85%, 100% or 125%.

For early game if you set everything to Reduce they are reasonably effective at slowing down progress, but once you've hit late game where facilities are near maxed out the effects aren't strong enough imo, you still get way too much resource points too easily, not to mention parts even get discounts for upgrade if you do all the practice programs like me.

 

 

Good to know. I really hoped the new career settings would be a solution for the problems you and the author wrote about. I really like that codemasters listened here to us with implementing these "reduced" options, we shouldn't forget that. But please CM, lower the effect of "reduced" in career options! This adjustment is definitely the right way but please go on here and make more difference between these career options.

Edited by DonBlanko
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DonBlanko said:

Good to know. I really hoped the new career settings would be a solution for the problems you and the author wrote about. I really like that codemasters listened here to us with implementing these "reduced" options, we shouldn't forget that. But please CM, lower the effect of "reduced" in career options! This adjustment is definitely the right way but please go on here and make more difference between these career options.

There should be more selectable options:

Journalist - 200%

You Poor Baby - 175%

Casul - 150%

Increase - 125%

Default - 100%

Reduced - 75%

Formula One's Souls - 50%

McLaren Honda (Hybird era simulator) - 25%

 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DRTApophis said:

There should be more selectable options:

Journalist - 200%

You Poor Baby - 175%

Casul - 150%

Increase - 125%

Default - 100%

Reduced - 75%

Formula One's Souls - 50%

McLaren Honda (Hybird era simulator) - 25%

 

 

 

Maybe not that much 😄 .

 

But like you said, in the first season "reduced" seem to be a good balanced development speed (maybe still a bit to fast, 75% of r&d instead of 85% would be perfect) and maybe for the next season, when the cars become so overpowered and quick a 50% option would be cool..

  • Agree 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thing I don’t get, well I do.... Is in game I’ve noticed rubberbanding, scripting and other ai cheats.  

And I kind off get light scripting just to give some variety that can happen in real raises...  I’d go so far as to say I’d fully support it on the other hand they didn’t give us the ability to counter cheat so to speak with being able to have unlimited flashbacks and can turn assists on and off in race and if all the fails the ability to restart race no penalties.. 

Anr now we can change how quickly we can upgrade or can’t , how much money..  we or ai get.   

But your not actually rewarded for how your perform on track if anything, all the scripts and cheats and rubberbanding are there to stop you on track and that’s does really bug me:  Cause my new season after patch and having found setups and now used to comfortable with ps5 controller... ive been so much more consistent,  esp my lap times... lap after lap.. Silly but well pleased with myself:..  as I’m finishing higher than even I expect:. But it seems I’m doing to well... Cause every thing that could go against me be it weather or ai cars super speed rubberbanding and crash into me:. So I’m actually thinking  next time I play to cash out off a couple off races...  I noticed when I crashed out once during a wet race... the interview question I got was how do you like the rain..  replied I struggled blah blah... no rain for 5 races:.

aI don’t mind my answers tio press may motivate other teams and drivers:.. but acts off god as well:...  

First half season I was proper happy last few races I’m ******* annoyed and was actually browsing PS store for something where I can blow **** up

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...