Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Season Updates

Is there any chance for a upcoming season update? What I mean are changes like the McLaren Aero package since Austria. Would be cool if this will be in the game within the next week's.

A lot of people have asked this already and it looks like C.M are not answering... Pretty pathetic as it was a selling point for the game!

I think it will come a finally big patch for all very soon......
Thank you for your faith. Work is ongoing. There is no ETA for release yet.

@Lozzy :-) morale at CM must be through the floor. Whilst I side with consumers in general, this must be an extremely testing time..

This is whats likely to get me my refund - advertised as having a feature and then it doesn't.
Xboxsupport seemed pretty cool, opened ticket but they weren't sure they could help as I've had it since August 8th, max is usually 31 days for refund (although there are extenuating circumstances here - ie the game is glitched/broken in many area's and I said I had waited for patches, and had waited for more than two months to get the game - how can the 30 days return apply to 30 days where I was unable to play the game?) 
So I needed to send an email to codemasters outlining my issues wit the game so I could get a Ref # back to give MS.
Mail to CM was quite funny as I said the game didn't work as it should and wasn't getting the updates it was advertised with and laid out a few things that are wrong to which codies said, roughly; "We are sorry that you dont like the game. Please take it up with the retailer" Jorn you little scamp you! Grr :) Thanks for the Ref# though!
So I provided the REF and a few posts/monologues from Lozzy (I named you 'Community Manager' - they have the links to the threads/posts...) where you have outlined things you have brought up with us that the developers won't or cant fix. Funnily enough Xbox Marketplace went down and refund was greyed out when they tried to process the refund (Whats a guy gotta do!!!) but I believe there was XBL store issues so I have to go back to them early next week with my MS ReF# to get it processed.

Fingers Crossed.

Hope they patch/fix it for all of you who are still waiting around.
@Lozzy , I hope they don't continue to handicap you by refusing to do anything they deem 'difficult'.

Best of luck gents.

Lozzy said:
so are you saying that the mclaren nose update and similar updates for other teams are on the way? incl. the new force India? 

JoeLee said:
Lozzy said:
so are you saying that the mclaren nose update and similar updates for other teams are on the way? incl. the new force India? 
I'm saying there are changes in the pipeline, I have no specifics yet.

FRACTURED said:
This is whats likely to get me my refund - advertised as having a feature and then it doesn't.
Good luck — they only advertisted updates throughout the season, not what would be in them. We’ve had updates to the feature races, and that will probably be enough to get them off the hook.

formula1-game.com/us/features
"...free digital updates set to keep the game up to date with the sport during the season..."

store.steampowered.com/app/286570
"...free digital updates set to keep the game up to date with the sport during the season..."

July 2, 2015
blog.codemasters.com/f1/07/f1-2015-features-trailer
"...Additional content updates will deliver the full season liveries, enhanced performance data and the Manor Marussia F1 team..."

June 19, 2015
"...As the season progresses we'll continue to deliver content based on the full season liveries and enhanced performance data..."

June 5, 2015
blog.codemasters.com/f1/06/f1-2015-montreal-screenshots
"...As the season progresses we'll continue to deliver content based on the full season liveries and enhanced performance data..."

May 22, 2015
blog.codemasters.com/f1/05/brand-new-f1-2015-trailer-and-screenshots

Lozzy said:
JoeLee said:
Lozzy said:
I'm saying there are changes in the pipeline, I have no specifics yet.
Would be really great Lozzy if visible tyre degradation to compliment the wear highlighted on the HUD......any thoughts?

I think, after you (CM) made the game more playable and most of the biggest issues are fixed, you can work on some updates for the season. Is it possible to make updates before the season finale in Abu Dhabi? 

You must be new around here because it's very unlikely that F1 2015 will ever be "fixed" and updates will most likely never happen!