Jump to content Jump to content

f1 2021 low fps + random errorcode.

Hi,

Yesterday i bought f1 2021, but i had big issues right away...

When i start a race my fps are much lower than usual and when i drive the car, it feels realy bumpy and "shaky" . I also get a error code but it's a different one every time 😕

Also, on steam it shows that my game is still running, even if i closed it. After i closed it with the Task Manager, my NVIDIA Control panel settings change for some reason (Resolution, framerate etc.). Deleting the game file and checking for issues on steam didn't helped aswell.

I hope someone can help me :)...

Especially on older PS4s this seems to be a massive problem. Since 1.10 im getting much lower frame rates. it depends on the track also, but sometimes its so bad that its pretty much unplayable. And this shouldnt really have anything to do with old PS4s. im playing other games with much more demanding engines and they work fine with the frame rate. The game should not be that demanding to the PS4. 

I dont know but this last patch has made the game unplayable. 70€.... 70 EUROS!!!!!! its unbelievable. 

• Administrator

Hi,

Thanks for reporting your issue. However, we do need a complete bug report to gain all the details needed to replicate and troubleshoot your issue. Please copy and paste the template from the below and fill in the answers.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/79610-bug-reporting-template-all-modes/

Providing this information is vital for Codemasters to be able to investigate, replicate and hopefully solve your issue. Without this, we don't have the necessary information to replicate and diagnose the issue.
Many thanks
Barry