Jump to content Jump to content

There are still no Safety car after 1.10 in career mode

Had safety car since last update just don’t think devs think that the safety car bug is important in any way at all as it’s been present since 2020 edition. Looks to me as if game is been coded by people with no understanding of sport at all as if they did understand sport then they know how much safety car matters in outcome of races.

I finally got one seven races in Austria ai 5 cars.  2 collided and other three just ran into them.  For some reason every time i race Austria there’s a massive stack.... Any our comes safety car... thought I’ll finally see the Aston.... typical not at Austria you don’t 

In my first career save from release, I had regular Safety Cars, not to mention incidents - spins, lockups, even punctures. It was terrific.

All that seems to have disappeared since one of the patches. In a newer career save prior to 1.10, I had one safety car at Austria in 2 seasons. So far in my new career save, I've had one at Portimao (I'm about to start Monaco in season 1).

Also, on release, Increased SC made the SC come out for anything. Now it's seemingly broken and makes no difference, might as well leave it at Standard.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I get them still. 50% races, maybe 1 or 2 every 5-7 races (only did one career ace after 1.10 and got SC) but I will just say that I probably cause half of them myself when I do something unexpected and AI runs in the back of me.  Had this happened a lot in 21.

1 hour ago, s00zster said:

In my first career save from release, I had regular Safety Cars, not to mention incidents - spins, lockups, even punctures. It was terrific.

All that seems to have disappeared since one of the patches. In a newer career save prior to 1.10, I had one safety car at Austria in 2 seasons. So far in my new career save, I've had one at Portimao (I'm about to start Monaco in season 1).

Also, on release, Increased SC made the SC come out for anything. Now it's seemingly broken and makes no difference, might as well leave it at Standard.

I have exactly the same experience. What is your advice to put the Safety car on Standart instead of Increased.

16 hours ago, s00zster said:

Same here as far as AI mistakes, only 1 safety car in 55 hours worth of races. 

When we started league racing (end of July) our races were full of SC. We had 4 in first race, 3 in the second and again 4 in the third one.

We set it to reduced and the SC came out twice or so. Was actually fine with that.

But for the last 5 races we haven't seen a SC and maybe only 1 or 2 VSC. We even went through Monaco twice with a full grid with half the grid getting eliminated: no SC or VSC.

I haven't run enough races to know whether there's been a change. I was getting a reasonable amount in My Team prior to the patch. Now, post-patch I've run two races and I've seen 3 instances that seemed to warrant one, but all I got was the virtual SC. 

That could just be a small sample size, though. 

The most interesting thing is that when I have I must say in my case very, very rare, AI retirement there is a yellow flag sector of the track where the AI car retire and this yellow sector of the track is almost over 60 seconds and nothing nor Safety car or Virtual Safety car. But when you stopped on track or outside of the track and everyone can try this, for about 10 seconds I counted, the Safety car is always deployed.

I can not find the LOGIC.

Where is the LOGIC?

Something is extremely broken in this "English product" called F1 2021 made by Codemasters.

Thank You very much that I gave my money for this game.

You are the KING.