Jump to content Jump to content

broken floor bug

3 hours ago, F1Superfan said:

Yeah, you're right.  Except English is recognised by the world as an 'actual' language. American English is just bastardised English.

🙂

But English(UK)  is also a bastardised version off English.  Im a chest thumping proud Englishman. But my use and understanding of my own language Is terrible considering i know this Brazilian guy @marioho who’s use off English language is infinitely better than my own.  

• Haha 1
On 9/15/2021 at 6:12 AM, Jobling1983 said:

I’ve spent quite a lot of time heading up Eau Rouge, hitting flashback over and over again. Experimenting with different lines, using photo mode to analyse how much is too much curb. You can make it up Eau Rouge with a low ride hight, but you have use a lot less curb than shown in this thread. Even with maximum ride hight, the line in the above photo will cause floor damage as too much curb is used, im my opinion.

The game does not reflect your adjustment visually. You are run 1/1 OR 11/11 height. You will not see the visual difference.

Just like you can't see a visual difference if you change

• wings from 1/1 to 11/11
  • Camber 3 to 2.5
  • Camber wear 
  • Toe
  • Toe Wear
  • Roll Bar - Roll or lack of roll
  • Spring differences - blah blah
5 hours ago, F1Superfan said:

Yeah, you're right.  Except English is recognised by the world as an 'actual' language. American English is just bastardised English.

🙂

2 hours ago, ScaredDuck said:

But English(UK)  is also a bastardised version off English.  Im a chest thumping proud Englishman. But my use and understanding of my own language Is terrible considering i know this Brazilian guy @marioho who’s use off English language is infinitely better than my own.  

You guys need to stop spinning your TIRES with this. lol!! 

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

'British English' is just English! Only variants warrant any qualifier.

Various countries have English as a official language. India for instance...

However It isn’t classified as an official language of Britain.

Reason is... it is the language off Britain therefore doesn’t need classification 

53 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

Various countries have English as a official language. India for instance...

However It isn’t classified as an official language of Britain.

Reason is... it is the language off Britain therefore doesn’t need classification 

Makes sense. Its like saying, I am going to get Mexican Food in Mexico. 

• Agree 1

Another weird aspect of the floor damage situation at Spa is that it doesn't seem to affect a large part of the audience. I quickly checked online and on YouTube and the majority of websites and content creators have published race setups (time trial is obviously not included in the conversation) that would result in guaranteed damage. I'm wandering how many of us F1 gamers are actually using the new damage model. I couldn't find a single comment that said "this setup causes floor damage"

15 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I suspect the real reason that English isn't technicially the official language of the UK has more to do with not annoying the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish.

Are we far enough off topic yet?

What topic was that?😇

7 minutes ago, sirio994 said:

Another weird aspect of the floor damage situation at Spa is that it doesn't seem to affect a large part of the audience. I quickly checked online and on YouTube and the majority of websites and content creators have published race setups (time trial is obviously not included in the conversation) that would result in guaranteed damage. I'm wandering how many of us F1 gamers are actually using the new damage model. I couldn't find a single comment that said "this setup causes floor damage"

You may have a point here. It might be helpful if people commenting mentioned what damage settings they're using?