Jump to content Jump to content

Why are Perez & Bottas still consistently faster than Verstappen & Hamilton?

Hamilton won 2 years in a row now the title in my first 2 seasons, verstappen second,bottas and the mclarens behind like real. 

But i see after the Patch that perez improved a lot. Lets see how season 3 (actually season 1 again) goes 

• Agree 1

I had max and Lewis always at the front.. but started new myteam career after 1.10... and top four in the standings go bottas, Hamilton, Perez and max...  neither max or Lewis have won a race and I’m just about to start race ten.. 

apparently drag has been increased and ai have slow top speeds and I know I havnt yet I believe because I keep finishing in the points... the game as enabled stop him at all costs more... last few laps off last couple off races:. The ai car covers a 2nd gap in I’d say two seconds and rams into the back off me

whixh wouldn’t surprise me as ea script fifa when your doing well

Edited by ScaredDuck
26 minutes ago, ScaredDuck said:

I had max and Lewis always at the front.. but started new myteam career after 1.10... and top four in the standings go bottas, Hamilton, Perez and max...  neither max or Lewis have won a race and I’m just about to start race ten.. 

apparently drag has been increased and ai have slow top speeds and I know I havnt yet I believe because I keep finishing in the points... the game as enabled stop him at all costs more... last few laps off last couple off races:. The ai car covers a 2nd gap in I’d say two seconds and rams into the back off me

whixh wouldn’t surprise me as ea script fifa when your doing well

the rubber banding AI during the last couple of laps has been going on for at least 2 years now. It's meant to add 'fun' and 'excitement'. It doesn't. It's **** and Codies need to remove it.

• Agree 2

The fact that Perez is anywhere near Max is just ridiculous. He constantly a good half second off if not more in qualifying and absolutely no were in race pace in normal circumstances so no excuse for getting that one wrong. Bottas is pretty close in qualifying but has been op in these games for years. Should of been fixed ages ago. Never really noticed this rubber banding effect to be honest but I never really bothered with 20 and not raced much on this till the ai are fixed in high speed sections but can't remember it been in 19/ 18 . But be disappointed if it is there as it just a rubbish effect and no racing game should have it ...

• Agree 2
23 minutes ago, milook said:

the rubber banding AI during the last couple of laps has been going on for at least 2 years now. It's meant to add 'fun' and 'excitement'. It doesn't. It's **** and Codies need to remove it.

When I’ve played myteam career where I’m challenging.  If bottas is in second place..: he more often than not bins it by driving into the back off me.. the over speed is stupid... and it feels like the cars are slower mine included... But I’m willing to bet no one has changed max speed in the rubberband file

• Like 1