Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 PC - Crashing when trying to play Grand Prix

MHolo3

• A detailed description of the issue. - Game crashed when racing on Mexico in Grand Prix Mode (details are are attached in DUMP zip. When trying to play Grand Prix mode now the game instantly crashes to desktop 100% of the time.
  • Report Code. - "ReportCode": "KAMG-BBXC-PXBR-DDVG",
      "Exception": "C0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0000000041BD1A49",
  • Platform? - PC/Steam
  • Game-mode? Grand Prix 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. - Reinstalled the game, lowered graphics settings, ran in safe mode, tried tracks in all other game modes, verified integrity of game files
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. - No
  • How do you make the problem happen? Try to play Grand Prix mode

803111-20210912-193142-0.zip egodumper.log DxDiag.txt

On 9/16/2021 at 2:06 PM, steviejay69 said:

The Doctor says "Don't do that." What happens if you play a different mode first, say TT and then close the game. Restart and try GP, try a new GP not a save (tough if you particularly wanted to resume that save, but might get the mode working again)?

Don't make me angry. This issue is annoying. Tried doing your possible solution - but it does the same thing. It's just pressing the "Grand Prix" mode that the game crashes, so that means I can't even try a new GP.

8 hours ago, LiveriesTheBest said:

Tried doing your possible solution - but it does the same thing. It's just pressing the "Grand Prix" mode that the game crashes, so that means I can't even try a new GP.

That's the problem I have. Game crashes when I click grand prix. Can't even get into the mode. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived