Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2021 PC - Crashing when trying to play Grand Prix

• A detailed description of the issue. - Game crashed when racing on Mexico in Grand Prix Mode (details are are attached in DUMP zip. When trying to play Grand Prix mode now the game instantly crashes to desktop 100% of the time.
  • Report Code. - "ReportCode": "KAMG-BBXC-PXBR-DDVG",
      "Exception": "C0000005 EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0000000041BD1A49",
  • Platform? - PC/Steam
  • Game-mode? Grand Prix 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. - Reinstalled the game, lowered graphics settings, ran in safe mode, tried tracks in all other game modes, verified integrity of game files
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. - No
  • How do you make the problem happen? Try to play Grand Prix mode

803111-20210912-193142-0.zip egodumper.log DxDiag.txt

2 hours ago, MHolo3 said:
  • A detailed description of the issue. - Game crashed when racing on Mexico in Grand Prix Mode (details are are attached in DUMP zip. When trying to play Grand Prix mode now the game instantly crashes to desktop 100% of the time.
  • Platform? - PC/Steam
  • Game-mode? Grand Prix 
  • What troubleshooting have you tried? Please list everything you tried. - Reinstalled the game, lowered graphics settings, ran in safe mode, tried tracks in all other game modes, verified integrity of game files
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? Remember to add as unlisted if video via a third party. - No

803111-20210912-193142-0.zip 78.35 kB · 3 downloads egodumper.log 239.85 kB · 0 downloads DxDiag.txt 113.91 kB · 0 downloads

Trueforce.dll loaded but G923 not connected for dxdiag?

Citrix Display Adapter can be an issue

Game crashing at startup. Are you using Citrix? :: Help and Tips (steamcommunity.com)

12 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

Trueforce.dll loaded but G923 not connected for dxdiag?

Citrix Display Adapter can be an issue

Game crashing at startup. Are you using Citrix? :: Help and Tips (steamcommunity.com)

Uninstalled Citrix, still crashing.

Crash originally happened while using my G29, just didn't have it connected when running dxdiag.

Edited by MHolo3
Wrong wheel
16 hours ago, LiveriesTheBest said:

Same happened to me when I was doing a custom season in Grand Prix mode, and heading into the last race of my custom season the game crashes. When I restarted the game and selected "Grand Prix" mode it crashes. Again and again.

The Doctor says "Don't do that." What happens if you play a different mode first, say TT and then close the game. Restart and try GP, try a new GP not a save (tough if you particularly wanted to resume that save, but might get the mode working again)?

4 hours ago, steviejay69 said:

The Doctor says "Don't do that." What happens if you play a different mode first, say TT and then close the game. Restart and try GP, try a new GP not a save (tough if you particularly wanted to resume that save, but might get the mode working again)?

Tried doing your possible solution - but it does the same thing. It's just pressing the "Grand Prix" mode that the game crashes, so that means I can't even try a new GP.

Edited by LiveriesTheBest
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, LiveriesTheBest said:

Tried doing your possible solution - but it does the same thing. It's just pressing the "Grand Prix" mode that the game crashes, so that means I can't even try a new GP.

That's the problem I have. Game crashes when I click grand prix. Can't even get into the mode. 

• Agree 1
On 9/15/2021 at 11:15 AM, MHolo3 said:
  • Platform? - PC/Steam
  • Game-mode? Grand Prix 

803111-20210912-193142-0.zip 78.35 kB · 3 downloads egodumper.log 239.85 kB · 3 downloads DxDiag.txt 113.91 kB · 4 downloads

Please include the make and model of mainboard.

Maybe @BarryBL can share his graphics settings with you also.