Jump to content Jump to content

setup menus in f1 2021

I am sorry for this newbie question, but I am having a hard time finding the setup menu in f1 2021.  I want to adjust the camber, steering, etc.  everything to make the driving better.  I cannot find the menus.  Do you have to be online to find these menus? I am using the casual races and have advanced to the Australian track, but I am at a loss.  I need complete information because it appears that I am braindead.  Thanks for any help you might give me.  I am using a G29 wheel and a ps5 with oled screen.  Bob.

You've posted this in the F1 2019 section of the forum. I'll reply quickly but if you have more questions you'd be best posting in the F1 2021 section.

My quick reaction is that doing things like adjusting camber is not remotely 'casual' and so is probably simply not a feature of this game mode. Try changing to standard (or whatever the one up from casual is) and see if you can then see what you want.

Edited by Ultra3142