Jump to content Jump to content

Thrustmaster SF1000 & T3PM

15 hours ago, svensenk86 said:

Hi all

Does anyone uses the sf1000 already? I have it on pre order since ages it seems like 😄 also the new Pedal System,cannot wait using it.

Anyone already the owner of one of them? Impressions?

I have the wheel. I think it is my best Thrustmaster wheel (had the Ferrari add on before this) and i like the fact that i have now more then enough buttons to use with F1 games.

But, the display works best on Playstation because it uses the native telemetry mode on Playstation. 

I and some other did encounter 1 strange thing, and that is that sometimes the display freeze during racing and the only way to fix this is to unplug the wheel and restart the wheel.

I still hope Codemasters and Thrustmaster can work together to fix this.

But futher, great wheel.

Here some pictures and if you have any question, let me know.

The pedals i dont have. I use the T-LCM pedals. 

20210808_001852.jpg

20210808_001918.jpg

20210516_002644.jpg

Edited by GioProductions
Text
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, GioProductions said:

I have the wheel. I think it is my best Thrustmaster wheel (had the Ferrari add on before this) and i like the fact that i have now more then enough buttons to use with F1 games.

But, the display works best on Playstation because it uses the native telemetry mode on Playstation. 

I and some other did encounter 1 strange thing, and that is that sometimes the display freeze during racing and the only way to fix this is to unplug the wheel and restart the wheel.

I still hope Codemasters and Thrustmaster can work together to fix this.

But futher, great wheel.

Here some pictures and if you have any question, let me know.

The pedals i dont have. I use the T-LCM pedals. 

20210808_001852.jpg

20210808_001918.jpg

20210516_002644.jpg

Awesome,thanks mate. Yeah i will use it on the ps5. Will be a bit overwhelmed at the beginning with all those Buttons 🙈😄 but delievery still takes a while looks like 😑 i think this is a proper setup then with the new pedals.